Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone get new bike for less then msrp?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Wes10RG
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by donf610
Thanks for all the info guys, just to let you know, wife and I dont mind flying and riding back, where looking to make a vacation-road trip out of it. Thats why Im trying to deal with Rt 66 HD in Tulsa Ok. Wont get numbers from him till Mon. though.
Is that the same as Myers Duran HD in Tulsa? I traded my 07 FLTR for a 10FLTRX and got a real good deal. Talk to Critter.

Old 05-07-2011, 10:56 PM
1931jamesw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for all the info guys, just to let you know, wife and I dont mind flying and riding back, where looking to make a vacation-road trip out of it. Thats why Im trying to deal with Rt 66 HD in Tulsa Ok. Wont get numbers from him till Mon. though.
If you're looking to come to the Tulsa area, check Myers-Duren. That's where I bought and another member from this forum drove up here from Dallas after I told him about the deal I got to buy his new street glide. Route 66 has a new owner and the battle between the two dealers has started. I get two to three texts messages a week from both dealers trying to out sell each other. Take full advantage of that. I've never heard anything negative about Foremans in stillwater either.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:00 PM
1931jamesw
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Wes10RG
Is that the same as Myers Duran HD in Tulsa? I traded my 07 FLTR for a 10FLTRX and got a real good deal. Talk to Critter.
I bought my bike from Critter at Myers and so did the guy from Dallas I just posted about. Critter is no longer there though. He got canned for some reason. I've talked to him a couple of times since he got fired and he says he was selling lots of bikes and doesn't know why they let him go. Maybe it was because he was selling bikes too cheap?

Old 05-07-2011, 11:11 PM
donf610
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 1931jamesw
If you're looking to come to the Tulsa area, check Myers-Duren. That's where I bought and another member from this forum drove up here from Dallas after I told him about the deal I got to buy his new street glide. Route 66 has a new owner and the battle between the two dealers has started. I get two to three texts messages a week from both dealers trying to out sell each other. Take full advantage of that. I've never heard anything negative about Foremans in stillwater either.
Heres the one I contacted
http://www.route66h-d.com/

Old 05-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Beechnut
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2011 Ultra Limited purchased early March in Colorado, $600 under MSRP. No other deals or discounts.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:22 PM
KCFLHRC
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,301 Likes on 781 Posts

Heres the one I contacted
http://www.route66h-d.com/
That's a nice dealership, rode there last summer and rode Route 66 between Tulsa and OK City. If your serious about traveling then give Topeka Harley Davidson in Topeka Kansas a call, ask for Eli Geiger. He has beat any deal I have ever found in or around Kansas City. Might be worth a call if he has what you want. I seriously doubt you will find any deals this time of year though. Good luck

Old 05-07-2011, 11:25 PM
1931jamesw
Ultimate HDF Member

That's the same 66 I'm talking about. They have a new owner and the battle for business between them and Myers Duren is pretty fierce right now. Both have been sending me text messages about what on sale 2-3 times per week and I get emails from both of them too. I bought from Myers. 66 wouldn't even match Myers price and the salesman at 66 was staring at my OL's **** so much she got pissed and was ready to leave. Lol but I go to both dealerships regularly. If there's anything I can do to help you out, just let me know.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:26 PM
2011 Road Glide Ultra
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My local dealer gave me a deal that beat the others by nearly $3k overall, but this is the 7th new HD we've bought from him in 8 years - so we got a extra sweet deal on the first RGU he got. He's very nearly out of 2011s now, so I doubt he's dealing as hard. His floor is pretty bare!

Old 05-07-2011, 11:33 PM
KCFLHRC
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,301 Likes on 781 Posts

Originally Posted by 1931jamesw
the salesman at 66 was staring at my OL's **** so much she got pissed and was ready to leave.
That usually has something to do with what they are wearing.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:33 PM
DK Custom
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,159 Likes on 2,422 Posts

Last 3 new bikes have all come in under MSRP. Just a matter of shopping around on the phone.

My experience has been to have the financing taken care of before shopping price. Then, be sure you know exactly what I want and let them know I amd going to be buying in the next few days, just a matter of where...based on net cost to me.

Here are some dealers I just spoke to in the last 10 days that all came in at varying amounts LESS than MSRP.

New Rock HD (NY)
Collierville HD (TN)
Sanford HD (FL)
Patriot Harley (VA)
Southern Thunder HD (MS)

***It really can be just a matter of hitting the right dealer at the right time. If they have had a bike sitting for a while and are paying flooring costs (or are about to have to start paying flooring costs) many times they will cut a better deal on it.

Kevin

Last edited by DK Custom; 05-07-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Quick Reply: anyone get new bike for less then msrp?