Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help tssm junk?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 11:26 PM
juscoop
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help tssm junk?

So i started a little project on my 06 street glide. Added wo757 bars, Cruise control, heated grips extended cables. new 577 redshift cams, passing lights. The tonight after geting most of it done I turned the ignition on the make sure everything work. And now i am stuck.

With the ignition on only the spedo and tack light upand the security key is o on.Brake turns are on but blinkers do not work.

I have checked all fuses 12 times

traced every wire 12

rewired the bars twice

tried the tssm rest

Cant pull code from speedo the engine light dose not turn on.

When i push the right turn signal the rest of the gauges light up. So I checked and recked my new wiring and it is all good the wire from the turn signal goes straight to the tssm. through a couple of connectors that why I am thinking the tssm is shorting out.
i do have a manual and have been looking at the wiring diagrams for 12 hours and have gotten no where.

Could it be possible that the tssm is bad? can the tssm be bypassed for just a short time

Thanks for any of your help. Got to have the bike running for tues morning school