Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Power vision

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2011 | 05:13 PM
iclick
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by jankovic
Where are you fined a maps for PV, do you kipp the PV on the bike all the time or you can take it from bike. Thanks
If you buy a PV from Fuel Moto it will have a correct tune installed for your bike. When you get it, all you'd need to do is flash the ECM with that custom tune. The PV does not need to be mounted on the bike except to flash the ECM, monitor gauges, or datalog.

Old 05-01-2011 | 06:33 PM
'05Train
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by MR.JIM
has anyone purchased a power vision from fuel moto and used it just to richen up a completely stock bike? I dont currently have the funds for exhaust and air cleaner upgrades but i wanted to fatten the mixture up a bit cuz i know these things are ***** *** lean out of the box. i own a 2011 flhtk. any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!
Either the Powervision or the TTS Mastertune will do exactly what you need them to do. They both also give you the ability to adjust your speedometer and your throttle plate control, which none of the piggyback units do. Either of these are far more powerful than the piggybacks, and allow you to keep the excellent Delphi ECM (rather than replacing it with an inferior one).

There is a ton of support available for either the Powervision or the TTS, and you can't go wrong with either one. I would love to do a head-to head comparison between the two (I currently have a TTS on each bike), but I don't have $550 burning a hole in my pocket at the moment.

Say Jamie.......

Old 05-02-2011 | 10:13 PM
jankovic
6th Gear

Thanks for answer, I ask that because in one dealership they tell me that PV you must have on the bike all the time (only in that case he will make adjustment all the time, if you just load a map in that case he will not make it, like weather hot/cold, new air filter…. )

Also I fined some new product:
Revolution Performance Precision Engine Management System

They have it in fuel moto, best price what I fined.
Characteristics:
Just set it up and ride; Precision EMS requires no laptop, no dyno and no downloads
Unlike other so-called self-tuning controllers, this is a true self-optimizing system
Adjusts instantly with little or no further adjustment
Most self-tuning controllers get a little better with each ride, requiring countless rides for it to learn more than two thousand fuel cells; Precision EMS factors air/fuel ratio, timing parameters, load and temperature ranges and adjusts instantly
Improves the performance of everything from a stock bike to a massive 135 in.
Retains and makes use of the stock Delphi ECU
Keeps OEM features and safeguards like ion-sensing knock protection
Engine-load-based timing control
Constantly monitors and adjusts using included wide band O2 sensors
System includes Precision EMS controller, two wide-band O2 sensors, ECU shipment box and customer information sheet
Made in the U.S.A.

Full auto tune, sound nice

Maybe somebody have experience with this?

PS. Sorry for language, I just came to US 1 year ago.