Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks Brukus

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 09:00 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MattInFla
Ordered a SeatSecure and a set of SaddlebagSecure hardware a couple weeks ago. They shipped same day. Great service from Brukus.

Matt
Thanks for the good word. Great service is very important to us.

Just had a good laugh at your Scenic ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway pic. I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but pic and caption are hilarious!

Old 06-24-2011, 09:37 PM
rg_dave
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

First, I want to say Brukus service is excellent! I procrastinated and called the same week as the rally I was going to. I ordered the saddlebag secure, a fender seat screw, and a chrome cap. This was late Monday and it got to me Wednesday. Install took all of 15 mins.

The product was well organized and instructions were good.

A while back I tried to do this myself. I thought it was two much money to pay for a couple of screws and flat nuts (whatever they are called). I tried several hardware stores and several autoparts with no luck. Closest I got was security license plate screws. I even tried a fastener store, they would only sell me the security screws in lots of 100. I probably spent more than what I spent with Brukus in gas and definitley more in my time. I know lots of guys have done this mod themselves but Brukus makes it so easy its worth the extra money.

This product is very simple but for me the convinience makes it well worth the price.

Old 06-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SG_Dave
First, I want to say Brukus service is excellent! I procrastinated and called the same week as the rally I was going to. I ordered the saddlebag secure, a fender seat screw, and a chrome cap. This was late Monday and it got to me Wednesday. Install took all of 15 mins.

The product was well organized and instructions were good.

A while back I tried to do this myself. I thought it was two much money to pay for a couple of screws and flat nuts (whatever they are called). I tried several hardware stores and several autoparts with no luck. Closest I got was security license plate screws. I even tried a fastener store, they would only sell me the security screws in lots of 100. I probably spent more than what I spent with Brukus in gas and definitley more in my time. I know lots of guys have done this mod themselves but Brukus makes it so easy its worth the extra money.

This product is very simple but for me the convinience makes it well worth the price.
Hey! Thanks for the good word!

Old 07-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

If you've bought our SeatSecure for a solo seat with a single bolt in MATTE BLACK or GLOSS BLACK, we would really appreciate pictures of it installed on your bike! THANKS!

Old 07-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

We're running a contest to name our newest product - designed to secure the tour pacs and pillion backrests. The thread is here. Winning entry wins the product or another product of equal value, and it doesn't cost anything to try!