Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who has the best deal on Mustang Seats?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 09:59 PM
airbike
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has the best deal on Mustang Seats?

I'm using a factory Air Ride Police seat on my 2010 Street Glide and like it so much I'd rather not take it off when I need to ride two up. Thinking about getting the Mustang passenger pillion for those times. Wondering if anyone knows of leads for discount pricing?

Some time ago, I purchased a Corbin Dual Tour Heated seat from Tri County HD from recommendations of the forum and got a really good deal. It's a favorite too, and use it on long trips.

Thanks!

Eric

Old 04-19-2011, 10:47 PM
RKC Traveler
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've bought Mustang products from Cruiser Customizing and have had good results: http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/

Old 04-19-2011, 10:50 PM
Tek74
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RKC Traveler
I've bought Mustang products from Cruiser Customizing and have had good results: http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/
+1 on checking with Cruiser Customizing. They had the best price I could find on Mustang driver backrests, so I'm guessing they will have the best prices on Mustang seats as well.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:47 AM
rhj
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If there is any chance you might need to make an exchange I'd go with Dennis Kirk. I have the worst luck with seats and they exchanged several Mustangs for me with no questions asked. Can't beat their service.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:16 AM
WILLETTS
Tourer

I just bought a mustang solo and pillon and believe it or not the best price I could find anywhere on the internet was from Dennis Kirk.With free shipping

Old 04-20-2011, 10:11 AM
MADHOG
Road Master

I just got my Mustang Lowdown from eBay. It was the cheapest I could find at the time and free shipping. Basically, when I purchased the seat it went “through” Chrome World. A lot of companies sell from their sites and also on eBay.

After the fact, I almost wished I went directly to Mustang. It may be more expensive doing it this way but you don't have to deal with a 3rd party and all of their miscommunications, backorders, etc.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:32 AM
Ronp42
Account Retired
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I bought mine from Westendmotorsports.com They had the best price I could find at the time. Plus they have a 15 day return policy. Might also try powersports2go.com
Both are cheaper than buying straight from Mustang.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:51 AM
Beefmaster
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in the market for a Mustang seat for my Road Glide and so far Jake Wilson.com is the lowest new price on the seat I'm interested in buying. I have bought a rear tire from them and had no problems with the buying experence.

Good Luck, Beefmaster

Old 04-20-2011, 01:18 PM
vhmike73
Road Captain

Received 48 Likes on 41 Posts

Dennis Kirk has very good pricing, and an EXCELLENT return policy. They don't have a totally complete selection of all seats Mustang makes, but it seems they do offer most of the models from the Mustang site at a good discount.

Old 04-20-2011, 01:22 PM
TickTock
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

+1 for Dennis Kirk. When I bought mine in the fall they were the cheapest when you added in shipping costs etc. AND they had it in stock.

Quick Reply: Who has the best deal on Mustang Seats?