Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Harley Dealer for Brisabane Australia

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 12:17 AM
Big Pete
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default New Harley Dealer for Brisabane Australia

Just heard that a new Harey Dealer is going to open up on the southside of Brisbane and its owner is from Canada the name is going to be Gasoline Alley HD same as Canada store or stores, just wondering if any forum members can give any feedback on the Canadian Gasoline Alley HD stores, be interesting to see if we are getting a good HD dealer or not

Regards
Big Pete.

Old 04-16-2011, 03:22 AM
RevBlk
Road Master
Received 86 Likes on 62 Posts

There is Gasoline Alley HD store in Red Deer, Alberta. I heard that Grant the owner was opening a store down under. The store here is big & well laid out but very expensive. But most everything with HD on it is at a premium in Canada compared to the USA. They have a first rate service department. No dickering on prices on new bikes. You pay full sticker & that's it. Same for most dealers up here.

Old 04-16-2011, 03:45 AM
Big Pete
Advanced

Thanks RevBlk
Sounds like Canada is just like Australia with everything to do with HD expensive like nearly double the price even with the Aus Us dollars on par at the moment, we have one dealer only here already but won't budge on prices on new bikes thats why i went for 2 hour drive to buy new bike from another dealer, I heard the dealer here has their nose out of joint with another dealer coming to town and has put their dealership up for sale, hope with the new dealer we get some compition on pricing here finally

Regards
Big Pete

Old 04-16-2011, 10:20 AM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Beauty mate. I've been to Oz twice recently in 2005 and 2007. Coming down again in 2012. Spent most of my time around Sydney the first two trips, heading to Cairns next year and want to spend some time in Brisbane too. Now I can buy two new T-shirts instead of just one. LOL

Old 04-17-2011, 02:49 AM
Big Pete
Advanced

Hi IzzoQuazzo
you might still only get one T-shirt when you see the price of them LOL

Regards
Big Pete

Old 04-17-2011, 03:43 AM
kiwifulla
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey Big Pete , when is the new store going to open?

Old 04-17-2011, 04:41 AM
Big Pete
Advanced

Not really sure Kiwifulla i've seen some ads for staff for it and Heavy Duty bike mag will have something about it in their next issue, heard it its going to be at springwood on the service road of the gold coast highway, so i'm guessing in 2 or 3 months maybe, will have to take a look around that area to see if any new buildings going up

Regards
Big Pete

Old 04-17-2011, 07:28 AM
1bagman
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I spent 4 1/2 years living in Ipswich. I did my trade as a boilermaker there. I sure would like to get back there and tour my old stompping grounds on a bagger. I miss the XXXX and the great friends I made......maybe someday.

Old 04-17-2011, 08:34 AM
mac0478
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here in Perth, Western Australia we have only one authorised dealer in the city and I am sad to report that they are a pack of theiving a***holes. We could really do with another big dealer to come in to town. Even if they did not sell the bikes any cheaper, a little sincerity and good old customer servcie would be a nice change.

Old 04-17-2011, 10:23 AM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Oh I know about t-shirt prices in Oz. I paid over 40 bucks for one at Trivett in Sydney. I went in to buy 2, but ended up with just one.

Quick Reply: New Harley Dealer for Brisabane Australia