Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011 | 10:22 AM
Fire-Medic
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by beechflyr
Been waiting for the ceramic coated 2-1-2 exhaust pipe. I keep getting told three more weeks. I've also been told that they are made in lots of 50. Therefore, All who are waiting on this pipe have to hope that the 50th order comes in soon. Nuts.
I went with the standard one so I wouldn't have to wait and I'm glad I did, in comparison to the stock head pipe, it's a huge difference in every way. I just couldn't justify another $100 for ceramic coat on a stainless pipe that adds 3 or 4 weeks wait time.

Old 04-14-2011 | 02:24 AM
Azsg2011
Intermediate

New product, great pricing-must be alot of demand. My timing must have been good as I had no wait for my ceramic header. Arrived before the restof the power package and all within a week. Worth waiting for.

Old 04-15-2011 | 11:19 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by beechflyr
Been waiting for the ceramic coated 2-1-2 exhaust pipe. I keep getting told three more weeks. I've also been told that they are made in lots of 50. Therefore, All who are waiting on this pipe have to hope that the 50th order comes in soon. Nuts.
The ceramic coating is a process done outside of Fuel Moto and like the rest of the industry they are extremely busy during this part of the season, for this coating we have to comply with their schedule, and there is transit time to and from the company that does the coating. Simply put, we can build pipes faster than they can coat them.

We do not wait for orders to come in or wait for a certain number to be sold before we build pipes, on the other hand our production facility works around the clock 6 days a week continually building systems. We have only been backordered for the last couple weeks on the ceramic pipes and expect to have them back in stock the first week of May. Stainless steel systems are always continually shipping.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 04-15-2011 | 11:26 PM
Ben E
Road Captain

+ 1 on the FM fan club--Pro Tours rock on my Roadie

Old 04-16-2011 | 01:04 AM
PauleyB
Cruiser

Agreed,

Jamie has been great. Fast delivery of pre-programmed tuners is awesome. Tell him what you got and what you are doing and your tuner will arrive in just a couple of days ready to install. A great experience for sure.

Old 04-16-2011 | 10:39 AM
vet767
Outstanding HDF Member

Got my PC-V 2 days after the order. Only install problem was when I dropped a torx socket and couldn't find it ( it ended up sitting on top the drive belt). Fired right up after install, now I just need the f**kin rain to stop so I can take it out

Old 04-16-2011 | 10:42 AM
'05Train
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
The ceramic coating is a process done outside of Fuel Moto and like the rest of the industry they are extremely busy during this part of the season, for this coating we have to comply with their schedule, and there is transit time to and from the company that does the coating. Simply put, we can build pipes faster than they can coat them.

We do not wait for orders to come in or wait for a certain number to be sold before we build pipes, on the other hand our production facility works around the clock 6 days a week continually building systems. We have only been backordered for the last couple weeks on the ceramic pipes and expect to have them back in stock the first week of May. Stainless steel systems are always continually shipping.
I can live with the first week in May.

Old 04-16-2011 | 11:01 AM
kccustom
Road Master

All they need now is 24-7 online ordering!

Old 04-16-2011 | 11:06 AM
drew4jan
Road Master

Ordered my PCV on Tuesday and it arrived Friday. Did the whole Stage 1 this morning. Started at 7 am and done by 8:15. The biggest pain was the two bolts holding the induction module bracket. Used a one by two to raise the tank up to get it done. Installing the PCV was so quick and easy. Later today I plan to take it out for a quick ride to see how much improvement I notice.

Great service from Fuel Moto. You'll be getting more business from me soon for my head pipe.

Old 04-16-2011 | 11:57 AM
GPHDXLC
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by drew4jan
Ordered my PCV on Tuesday and it arrived Friday. Did the whole Stage 1 this morning. Started at 7 am and done by 8:15. The biggest pain was the two bolts holding the induction module bracket. Used a one by two to raise the tank up to get it done. Installing the PCV was so quick and easy. Later today I plan to take it out for a quick ride to see how much improvement I notice.

Great service from Fuel Moto. You'll be getting more business from me soon for my head pipe.
Be sure to up-date us after you try it out...Thanks.

Quick Reply: Fuel Moto