Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my Jackpot stuff on today......

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Fire-Medic
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JayStronghawk
Proof is in the pudding ready for Sturgis?
Yup, I just need to get (5) swaps to cover the timeline and I'm good.

Old 04-15-2011, 10:45 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,159 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Originally Posted by Fire-Medic
First off let me start out by saying, the sound quality on the video sucks, I know that, but my wife is out of town with the camera and my Android is all I have, I will get a better video up whenever possible.

One of my buddies helped with the install at his place, he did most of the work (the hardest part) and provided the tools and what not. The job took just about three hours.

I would just like to share some of the things we came across with the install.

What I installed:

- Jackpot Pro Touring Mufflers
- Jackpot 2-1-2 Stainless Steel Head Pipe
- Dynojet Powervision with pre-loaded map from Fuel Moto
- SE Ventilator A/C

I have a 2011 Ultra Limited which comes with the 103 motor, the bike has no motor work, cams, etc, and has just under 3,500 miles thus far in the month I have owned it. I could not find many videos on these pipes with the 103 except for Steve's with his helmet cam.

The biggest pain in the a$$ about the whole thing was getting the head pipe on. It was easier for us NOT having the heat shields on the pipes when installing it back on, the top of the heat shields interfere with one of the bolts on each head. This head pipe is a TIGHT fit, but once you get it all buttoned up it's GTG. We did have to drill out (open up) the hole where it mounts on the tranny mount as it wasn't big enough for the stock bolt to go through, was an easy fix. This pipe is MUCH lighter than the factory one too.

Make sure you keep track of your O2 sensors coming off the stock pipe and going onto the new one. The plugs are different color but you want to make sure the right plug goes in the right place.

FM supplies O2 bung plugs for both sizes, this pipe has both 18mm and 12mm bungs, great for many different applications.

The Pro Touring mufflers look GREAT, and are much larger in person than they appear in the pictures on the FM website, EXACTLY what I was looking for to go on my big bike. The mufflers slipped right on to the Jackpot head pipe and the factory cross over pipe, this was the easiest any set of mufflers has gone on for me on a Harley EVER.

The A/C was already on from before, and the last thing we did, which was the quickest and easiest is flash the ECU with the Power Vision. That took all of a minute maybe.

The heat under my right leg is long gone with the cat in the factory head pipe, the bike sounds MEAN, low rumble at cruise but GROWLS like a **** when you open it up, I LOVE it. Jamie was spot on with saying these pipes will NOT interfere with your tunes when cruising.

The map is great, the bike just pulls all across the power range, and the delay in throttle response with my bike (TBW) is GONE! This thing screams down the road.

The only down side I have so far, is that I find myself riding around at 3,500 RPMS or so to hear the pipes more, and also because there's a lot of fun (power) just about there.

I might add cams later on, but not sure. Right now this is more than enough sound and power to satisfy me, and I got EXACTLY what I was looking for.

The crew at Fuel Moto is great to deal with and Jamie made sure I got exactly what I was looking for. I wanted the deepest sounding exhaust I could get, which was tame for long trips, but came to life when you open it up. I was honestly a little worried it would be too loud for my taste but it's not.

The video does not do this setup any justice, can't wait to get some miles on the setup and see how the sound breaks in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBvvd..._order&list=UL
Thank you for the great feedback and support

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com