Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paul Yaffe customer service

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 08:48 AM
DONTHAT
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paul yaffe sucks

Agree 100% ! 8-10 weeks to get product that is twice as much as others?? Paul says it's the high demand?? Bull crap! He's just a lousy businessman. He says another 400% increase this year in demand. WTF Paul have you just got 2 elves working on your product line for heavens sake?? Outsource your product like every other REAL businessman does and STOP making excuses for being such a SMUCK!!!

Old 09-23-2013, 02:57 AM
ozzie21
Advanced
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Yaffe Bars

Originally Posted by jazzy jack
OK I get it, he's a great guy and has great products, but he's no business man that's for sure.
Never met the guy. Maybe he is a good guy just in over his head and/or a crappy businessman. And/or he's got too little staff and/or crappy staff.
And/or/and/or...blah blah.
My experience with them has been pretty much the same as what the overwhelming response on here has been. Absolutely terrible.
Really nice handlebars. I've got a set of 10" Monkeybars. Probably the nicest bars out there right now.
My suggestion, don't go direct to Yaffe for Yaffe products. Do what I did and find a vendor that has the Yaffe thing you want on their shelf and get it from them. You'll save yourself a lot of aggravation...... and long distance phone charges.

Old 09-23-2013, 09:57 AM
trip20
Elite HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Don't order direct from the manufacturer... Save money buying from vendor, and best part is the vendor already dealt with the wait.

Old 08-09-2014, 12:32 PM
quick66ss
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's funny to see things have not changed. I picked up my bars off eBay after reading the horror stories of dealing with Bagger Nation. This was last summer. My buddy ordered his direct thinking it would be safer. Well it's been 2 months and they sure had no problem charging his credit card for the money but he has no bars and no idea WTF is going on. No one will credit his card so he can take other options to buy bars. They are giving BS excuses like so and so is on vacation or we will have to get back to you. God help him next time he is in Columbus as my buddy is so done with Yaffe's awesomeness.

Old 08-09-2014, 01:21 PM
HDJIM1158
Road Warrior
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

I order a set of MMB from Bagger Nation about 18 months ago. They were very helpful in helping me make a decision on what to buy. Had all the parts within a week. Had another question about wiring. They offer to wire my bars for free. I am really sad there customer service has gone bad.

Be Safe JIM

Old 08-09-2014, 01:47 PM
Rickey
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just order 12" MBBs and extension kit about a month ago. I was told about a month for delivery of all and had it all about 7 business days later. The only issue I had was the extension kit was missing two wires but no biggie I had some on the shelf and hooked it up. The salesman was a little cocky but that is ok. He sounded young so expected. Quality was great shipping great and timeliness great IMO. I only made one phone call and never had to be called back. I have no complaints but maybe I was just fortunate.

Old 08-09-2014, 02:52 PM
jefla
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

One of the current bagger bike mags has an ephusive article about a game-changing Yaffe innovation: wide front wheels. I do not believe Yaffe deserves such acclaim. As some members will recall, Native Customs of Kalamazoo, Mi has been doing wide fronts for quite awhile. They even sell a kit. Unless Yaffe can show that he's been doing wide fronts for a few years, he deserves zero credit. Pisses me off when big names run off with a little guy's idea.

Last edited by jefla; 08-09-2014 at 02:57 PM.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:39 PM
tonetls
Tourer
Received 40 Likes on 7 Posts

Ok I don't want to bash Yaffe any more but his products are WAAAY over priced and I think his bikes suck.

I just don't get it with him.......nuff said!

Old 08-09-2014, 07:21 PM
campos
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jefla
One of the current bagger bike mags has an ephusive article about a game-changing Yaffe innovation: wide front wheels. I do not believe Yaffe deserves such acclaim. As some members will recall, Native Customs of Kalamazoo, Mi has been doing wide fronts for quite awhile. They even sell a kit. Unless Yaffe can show that he's been doing wide fronts for a few years, he deserves zero credit. Pisses me off when big names run off with a little guy's idea.

I agree 100%, Exile motorcycles has been doing big front tires for years now. Nothing new Paul. (oh wait he's doing it on a bagger now, big whoop!)

Old 08-09-2014, 07:41 PM
jefla
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Native's is a bagger, and the build is waaay better than what Yaffe just did. I'd add a link but I'm posting from my phone. So cool it's worth checking out.