Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paul Yaffe customer service

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 10:53 PM
piesik650
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered some 12" Monkey bars and they took about a month to arrive. Ordered power mirrors and house party system for road glide. Power mirrors also took a month to arrive because like the monkey bars they were also on back order. but the house party stereo didn't show up, and I just emailed them again and they said house party system could be several more weeks due to hawg wired not getting amps to Yaffe. wonder if there is any truth to this. My stereo will probably show up about September when my riding will start cutting back. but my REAL QUESTION IS HOW LONG IS SEVERAL WEEKS?

Old 04-25-2011, 11:16 PM
neano62
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by piesik650
I ordered some 12" Monkey bars and they took about a month to arrive. Ordered power mirrors and house party system for road glide. Power mirrors also took a month to arrive because like the monkey bars they were also on back order. but the house party stereo didn't show up, and I just emailed them again and they said house party system could be several more weeks due to hawg wired not getting amps to Yaffe. wonder if there is any truth to this. My stereo will probably show up about September when my riding will start cutting back. but my REAL QUESTION IS HOW LONG IS SEVERAL WEEKS?

A month on them bars aint to bad.

I no for a fact that Hawg-Wired has had the bottom plates for there Satelite amps on B/O. Yaffes House Party Stereo consists of these satelite amps.

I placed a order w/Yaffe on Febuary 13th in Columbus, Ohio at the EZRider Show. I will recieve my final installment of this order on Thursday of this week!!! So it took about 2 months.

I placed an order w/Paul last year and bought Stretched Saddlebags and His 'Chupa' rear fender. That took 3 months! Parts were painted to match my bike b/4 shipping.

I'm not bashing anyone or any opinion of anyones, that has replied to this thread. But my 'Yaffe Stuff' is F%&*-N Bad!!! thats just my .02

Old 04-26-2011, 04:13 PM
piesik650
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am with you on that. Yaffe's stuff is kick ***. And I do love my bars and mirrors. Guess I will just kick rocks and wait for my tunes. Lol

Old 04-27-2011, 08:43 PM
BlackPearl#1
Stellar HDF Member
Received 126 Likes on 113 Posts
Default call back

I called and left a message Monday evening and got a call back this afternoon (Wednesda) from one of his employees and he left me a message with his cell phone number in case they can't answer the shop phone. Was very professional and by the time I played his message it was after 5 in AZ so i will try them back tomorrow morning. Was profesionally appologetic and admitted the delay up front. I think tey are trying VERY hard to get caught up. Like other have said, great stuff too!!
Kris

Old 04-27-2011, 09:17 PM
alegalsolution
Novice

[quote=DR. V-TWIN;

Here is what he siad verbatim.

"
[B]We are doing the best we can here at Bagger Nation. The problem is not our commitment for customer service…It’s our inability to call everyone back in a timely manner. We are completely over run and cannot even come close to keeping up. We are fielding 400 to 500 calls a day and have two and a half salesmen to deal with everyone. If each guy works a solid eight hours on the phones (no breaks or getting out of his chair) and gives each call 5 minutes he can handle 96 calls a day. So you can see if he does the math we end up with 100 more calls than we are able to handle DAILY!!! While we address these issues, hire and train new help, expand our inventory and shipping capabilities our customers are either going to have to learn to be patient with us, plan farther ahead for their needs or take their business elsewhere. I’ve always said at our shop that you have three choices: Fast, Cheap or Awesome… You can pick one…[/B]

Yaff

What a weak response! Sounds like a personal problem to me. His prices aren't that good to justify such poor customer service. He can certainly hire another sales person to field more calls. I feel customer service is just as important as the product itself. It's only a matter of time before Paul realizes this. Too many others out there making quality products, and putting a premium on customer service, to have to put up with this. IMO

Old 04-27-2011, 09:18 PM
alegalsolution
Novice

Forgot to mention that I had a similar experience twice and now shop elsewhere.

Ride safe.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:20 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

I am going to stop by Paul's booth in Laughlin and say hi. He is a very mellow guy in person. I'll mention this again and see what he says. I keep trying to convince him to hire me to handle this kind of stuff. Maybe I will be successful this year, who knows. If you do call, put in a good word. Anyone who knows me is aware of the kind of customer service I provide. A happy customer and a quality product in a timely fashion is my goal. It is not always possible, but whenever it is I provide it.

Drew

Drew

Old 04-28-2011, 12:10 AM
rerb95
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have not had the same problems with Yaffe... I will tell you that the product is fabulous! I love my bars and I would definately plan longer to get his product, it is a hot seller now!

Old 04-28-2011, 03:24 AM
skulltrainharley
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

To infinity and beyond !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-20-2013, 07:52 AM
JONWYATT
1st Gear
Default Paul yaffe sucks !!

Wait 8-10 weeks for handlebars?? Then pay twice the price as others!! You have to be stupid to purchase from Paul Yaffee !!

Quick Reply: Paul Yaffe customer service