Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paul Yaffe customer service

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 11:55 PM
piesik650
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sucky service, great products. I am on week five of waiting for my house party stereo system. still hasn't shipped. I am a believer in the products, I always deal with Brady and he does a great job. I just want my stereo. please!!!!!

Old 04-23-2011, 12:20 AM
MassHD
Road Warrior

Man going on 6 weeks waiting for the stealth plate. He must of hired Santa's elves to bang it out. Come on Paul give them a real hammer.

Old 04-23-2011, 01:10 AM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Guys, sometimes things just cant be had as quickly as we want them. This happens with small companies and with big companies. It's usually when a product takes off unexpectedly, or there's a bigger demand for a product than the manufacturer figured on. Have you ever tried to buy the "it" gift around Christmas, without paying double retail price?

I've had a part on order from Harley since the first of March. It's a current moco part, but it's on back order everywhere. So it goes. Fortunately, it's not something I need, just something I want.

Old 04-23-2011, 04:28 AM
ripper43
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dkitch
Been waiting on info on the new stereo set-up after hearing about their customer service maybe I should find different system Huh?

You can buy everything he sells related to sound systems for 1/2 the price. I paid $54.90 for the Rockford Fosgate speakers PYO sells for $109.95.

Old 04-23-2011, 04:51 AM
DynaStorm
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ok - - well, I called them about the PYO monkey baggers, and got a machine, left a msg, and no response....no biggie, called back a few days later, spoke to sales person....very helpful, courteous....finally called back to place my order....they shipped it to Canada via USPS - - I rec'd it at Post Office within 2 weeks.....all the time, they were patient and professional with me when I called - - - I dont know about anyone else here, but to me, bitchin in a forum about a business practice of a certain company, rarely solves anything. This falls under the "dont sweat the small stuff" category.
Probly wouldnt hurt to cut the guy a little slack, as he, like many companies, started out in his garage...the company is having some growing pains and it'll all work out.
thats my .02, doubt it'll help, but needed to be said.
and in response to an earlier post, Bagger Nation, doesnt charge your card till product is shipped.

Last edited by DynaStorm; 04-23-2011 at 04:55 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:30 AM
piesik650
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by ripper43
You can buy everything he sells related to sound systems for 1/2 the price. I paid $54.90 for the Rockford Fosgate speakers PYO sells for $109.95.
yeah that might be true, the reason I ordered it there is for his speaker lids and his knowledge about the whole road glide setup. it's kinda hard ro find someone that discounts hawg wired amps also.

Old 04-23-2011, 03:22 PM
FFeric
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by piesik650
yeah that might be true, the reason I ordered it there is for his speaker lids and his knowledge about the whole road glide setup. it's kinda hard ro find someone that discounts hawg wired amps also.
If you wanted Hawg Wired products you could have got them from Frank at Dragos. Great customer service and great prices.

I have sent many emails to Bagger Nation and I have always got a reply within 24 hours. That is better then some other places.

I was on ebay and there were Yaffe parts on there. You might not have to wait

Old 04-25-2011, 07:48 AM
borncountry
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've waited 8 weeks for a 14 Monkey bars...and they promised to deliver the week of April 16th. When a company begins to fail to meet commitments, it does create a concern.
I believe that Paul has good product, but the business operations are not part of a world class operation. I feel bad that he can't drive sales growth and customer service at the same time. The business model needs a little tweaking...hopefully he will get back on track. Until he does...I'm cancelling my order and purchasing another manufacturer.

Old 04-25-2011, 08:09 AM
Jim Dawson
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
... or take their business elsewhere...
Yaff
With that arrogant response, this will be my choice.

Old 04-25-2011, 09:12 AM
Coolhawg6622
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds like he has a Head/Ego to match his prices...........If he is that "swamped" hire some freakin help!!....Its simple business but apparently he is reaping the rewards and says screw you "my check book is more important"...

I "WAS" looking into getting some monkey bars, but, I am all about customer service..In a timely manner anyway..

You cant please everybody... I understand that....but plain and simple this is ridiculous!! I wish him luck and he wont get a nickle of my cake....

All this is my .02 of course..

Quick Reply: Paul Yaffe customer service