Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paul Yaffe customer service

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 09:06 PM
indigofarm
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FYI

Just bought 12 in bars from them
Had to wait a little bit but had had called several times and received great service

Got my questions answered and they let me know that the reason for the initial delay was receiving the brake cable which was delayed

I am a happy customer

Old 04-14-2011, 09:27 PM
dan11809
Tourer

Getting them to answer the phone?........good luck. When they answer the phone they're great.Make sure you ask them if the part is in stock or if they have to make it or chrome it,sometimes they don't have the part.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:36 PM
cycler
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I just put the Yaffe tank and bars. The only thing I wasnt to happy with was the amount of work it took to make the seat fit. I spend $325 on a C&C seat and had it hacked up for $500 to make it fit and still doesnt look the way I want it to look. But from what I understand Lepera will be making a 4 others seats for the tank besides the one on bagger nations website. And they will also be selling the buttcrack as well in the next 2 months from what I understand. Granted sometimes it takes few days to answer get them to answer but once you get their products in you are happy

Old 04-14-2011, 10:06 PM
streetglide44
Road Captain

Been waiting a month on floorboards and bag latches. I really need them by this weekend for rall

Old 04-14-2011, 10:08 PM
streetglide44
Road Captain

Been waiting a month on floorboards and bag latches. I really need them by this weekend for rally. Heard he was having issues with the glue. I just want quality. But by this next weekend would make me a happy camper. If not I will be back with an attitude.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:49 PM
Then Came Bronson
Grand HDF Member

Received 2,221 Likes on 820 Posts

Originally Posted by indigofarm
FYI

Just bought 12 in bars from them
Had to wait a little bit but had had called several times and received great service
I bought my 12" Yaffe Monkey Bagger Bars from Dr. V-Twin. No wait, no backorder BS...and got I them for a cheaper price than Yaffe's catalog.

The Dr rocks!

Old 04-15-2011, 12:23 AM
Hydroboy35th
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Pc PaiN
Getting ahold of someone at that business is a joke.
That's the truth!

Old 04-15-2011, 07:34 AM
neano62
Tourer

Originally Posted by streetglide44
Been waiting a month on floorboards and bag latches. I really need them by this weekend for rally. Heard he was having issues with the glue. I just want quality. But by this next weekend would make me a happy camper. If not I will be back with an attitude.
I got ya beat!
Ordered a 'Bunch' of Yaffe Stuff on Febuary 13th in Columbus, Ohio at the EZRider Show.
1.Monkey Crash Bar
2.Race Levers
3.Wedgy Floorboards
4.Domino Brake Arm w/Wedgy Pedal
5.Yafterburner Ign. Switch Cover
6.Yafterburner Saddlebag Latches
7.Baggernation Hooded Sweatshirt
8.Baggernation T-Shirt

Anyway have I mentioned 'I love my Yaffe Stuff!'
I left the show in Columbus w/the last 4 things listed. Sent my cores in that week. The wharehouse guy didnt even no they received my cores, till I got ahold of Yaffe and he straightened it out!
I was told last week that it shouldnt be to much longer, and I'm like the rest of ya on here, I hope its not!

Old 04-15-2011, 07:43 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Okay, here is what Paul told me. They do not have nearly enough people to take all of the calls that they get on a daily basis.

Here is what he siad verbatim.

"
We are doing the best we can here at Bagger Nation. The problem is not our commitment for customer service…It’s our inability to call everyone back in a timely manner. We are completely over run and cannot even come close to keeping up. We are fielding 400 to 500 calls a day and have two and a half salesmen to deal with everyone. If each guy works a solid eight hours on the phones (no breaks or getting out of his chair) and gives each call 5 minutes he can handle 96 calls a day. So you can see if he does the math we end up with 100 more calls than we are able to handle DAILY!!! While we address these issues, hire and train new help, expand our inventory and shipping capabilities our customers are either going to have to learn to be patient with us, plan farther ahead for their needs or take their business elsewhere. I’ve always said at our shop that you have three choices: Fast, Cheap or Awesome… You can pick one…

Yaff

"

Old 04-15-2011, 09:33 AM
cbpbos
Cruiser

His reply just pisses me off. There are certain requirements regulating credit card sales and the customer service behind them. I have waited a week for a call back since recieving my product. I am just gonna charge it back and let them deal with not getting the money!

Quick Reply: Paul Yaffe customer service