Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hit by 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 05:59 PM
PGlover
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Should be an immediate 6 month suspension for inattentive driving... this includes makeup, reading, eating, texting or dealing with fufu in your lap wagging its tail in your face! 12 months for the second and shot on sight for the third!

Glad you're alright bud... ride safe everyone! The IDIOTS are out there... they're real!

Old 04-13-2011, 06:09 PM
rerb95
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

guys and gals, just PLEASE remember that if you are ever in a accident, CALL THE POLICE! I'm a LEO and it kills me that people get into wrecks take down information only to find out that the info they received from the at fault driver was all bogus. Damage or no Damage, if you involved in a accident CALL THE POLICE! We as police officers can verify drivers license status and collect evidence that can be reported on official documents that insurance companies like to see. Bottom line at least in Illinois, no police report, no insurance claim. Just a thought...

Glad to hear your ok, bottom line is if that guy was upset you were swearing at him he should be glad he didnt hit me! I believe there would be a lot more than swearing going on! What a crock! Again, glad your ok!

Old 04-14-2011, 06:43 AM
strtarrow
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rerb95
guys and gals, just PLEASE remember that if you are ever in a accident, CALL THE POLICE! I'm a LEO and it kills me that people get into wrecks take down information only to find out that the info they received from the at fault driver was all bogus. Damage or no Damage, if you involved in a accident CALL THE POLICE! We as police officers can verify drivers license status and collect evidence that can be reported on official documents that insurance companies like to see. Bottom line at least in Illinois, no police report, no insurance claim. Just a thought...

Glad to hear your ok, bottom line is if that guy was upset you were swearing at him he should be glad he didnt hit me! I believe there would be a lot more than swearing going on! What a crock! Again, glad your ok!
I can attest to that. Many moons ago I was hit by someone and is was fairly minor. Just exchanged the usual but as she hit me I never heard from her insurance company and upon follow up learned her insurance had expired. Went to the address and the floozy had the audacity to move.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:59 AM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Glad you're ok, Now isn't your back bothering you in places it wasn't before he hit you? Go see a doctor and sue the guy!

Old 04-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Len
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rerb95

Thanks for that!

I did a lot of things wrong - didn't call law enforcement #1. I was so shaken up I wasn't thinking straight; and, all he wanted to do was "book"!
All is well, though. I wasn't hurt. His insurance company has gone out of their way to make sure everything is perfect with me.
So far so good. . no frame damage on the bike (or, me!).
New parts should be arriving soon. . and, new paint job contracted.
Thanks, all, for your words of concern!