Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

George Anderson Relocation Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 04:25 PM
vonzoog
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default George Anderson Relocation Kit

Does anyone have pictures and more information on the George Anderson Tour Pak Relocation Kit?

I'm interested and have read many good reviews here on the forum. I'm just not sure I want to make the leap of faith without seeing one. There is no web-site and I can't find a picture anywhere.

Thanks,

Old 04-05-2011, 05:15 PM
inthechateau
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Old 04-05-2011, 05:37 PM
vonzoog
Tourer

Originally Posted by inthechateau
Thanks, but that site shows me nothing for the newer bikes. Someone on this forum has gotten one for a 2010 Tourer. I can't find anything on the newer ones.

Old 04-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Bigdaddy10
Advanced

I just put one on my 2010 ultra, it works perfect and was very easy to install. I highly recommend it.

Old 04-05-2011, 07:14 PM
AK BAGGER
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Put one on my 2010 SG with a Chopped Tour Pak. Not much to see in a picture. It's about a 1/4"-1/2" thick piece of billet aluminum (about the size of the H-D Quick Detatch Bracket), powder coated gloss black. It bolts to the H-D Quick Detatch bracket, then your TP bolts to the GA adapter. There are threaded holes in the bracket to allow for 2-3 levels of adjustment rearward. It's a quality piece, and George is easy to get ahold of and ships fast ...even before he receives your payment (he only takes checks). Real stand-up Guy. He has no website. Search google images for a picture?

Last edited by AK BAGGER; 04-05-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:28 PM
fatbob
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not a '10, but installed a used one I got here from another member on my '05 RK. We both like the room it gives us and is a quality piece. I have pics but don't know if it is the same as a '10 mount. PM me if you want me to send you some pics of it.

Old 04-06-2011, 05:28 PM
homerandpooh
Tourer

When you call him tell him what bike it's for and any other pertinent info. Mine was for a 10 SG with detachable tp. Works perfect and is high quality.

Old 04-06-2011, 06:26 PM
qwest
Cruiser

I don't know if he still does this, but here's what my purchase experience was a couple of years ago.

On the basis of recommendations from this forum, I called him by telephone. He asked what year the bike was. Asked me for my address. Told me he didn't know how much it was going to be for shipping to Canada. Asked me to send payment when I received it and was satisfied with everything. I forget what the price of the bracket was. He asked me to add whatever the cost of the stamps were.

I've never had the privilege of such a satisfying transaction. How many retailers ship their product to you and ask you to send payment when you receive it and are happy with it?

Of course, it was a perfect fit and fantastic workmanship.

I wouldn't worry about jumping into buying something from George Anderson. If it isn't right - he will fix it. That said, I've never heard a bad word said about him or his product.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:12 PM
primdl
Cruiser

I agree with everything said. Just received this product from George about a week ago. Fits perfectly and does what it is supposed to do. I like George's business card. "A doer of things!"

Old 04-07-2011, 08:21 AM
blkfalc4
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quick Reply: George Anderson Relocation Kit