Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your bagger today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 12:03 AM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by crazytown
No brother, I don't mind at all.
Good to know, because I wanted to make a copy too. Looks like the road just goes on forever, or at least until the mountains. Thanks.tp

Old 06-06-2016, 12:17 AM
terryrh
Elite HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

[QUOTE=dirtdreamer50;15211779]I was wondering that too. What abou you, are you going to wear boxing gloves or think twice before using a metal locker as a punching bag? My son used to use my walls, when he felt the need/urge. I got good at patching sheetrock.

Hope your hand heals soon and happy retirement. tp[r/QUOTE]

Haha I said while I was in the ER that I do believe I have learned my lesson...I hope. Typically sense evades me in certain situations. I hope to look back to that day in future elevated states.

Thank you for well wishes.

Old 06-06-2016, 12:23 AM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

[QUOTE=terryrh;15212028]
Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50
I was wondering that too. What abou you, are you going to wear boxing gloves or think twice before using a metal locker as a punching bag? My son used to use my walls, when he felt the need/urge. I got good at patching sheetrock.

Hope your hand heals soon and happy retirement. tp[r/QUOTE]

Haha I said while I was in the ER that I do believe I have learned my lesson...I hope. Typically sense evades me in certain situations. I hope to look back to that day in future elevated states.

Thank you for well wishes.
At least you are in Hawaii, not in Houston. Be thankful for that. tp

Old 06-06-2016, 12:46 AM
crazytown
Road Master
Veteran: Army
Received 551 Likes on 321 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50
Good to know, because I wanted to make a copy too. Looks like the road just goes on forever, or at least until the mountains. Thanks.tp
I'm blessed to live in an area with fairly quick access to some stunning scenery.

Old 06-06-2016, 02:23 PM
dynoflyer
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

New front suspension, Progressive monotubes and a new front tire. Already had Progressive 944's on the rear. What a difference, loving the new feel. Rode 225 miles to Rhode Island and back on Saturday big improvement!

Old 06-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Med
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fp3

Installed a set of Rinehart 4" slip-ons, scream'in eagle hi-flow air cleaner and a Vance and Hines FP3 fuel management system to my stock 2015 FLHXS. ...Holy Sh@t what a difference in low speed acceleration (without changing gears) and overall performance. I have now moved from the suggest MAP which I flashed, to Auto Tune and letting the FP3 do it's magic. Half way through the process. Feels good to be doing this myself vs. taking into a shop in Long Island. Last bike was a '93 FLHS which I traded in for the Street Glide.

Anyone do anything similar, then added true duels down the road and notice a difference? Not thinking of changing cams for this ride.

Old 06-06-2016, 03:58 PM
BigMike17
Road Master
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Found some parts on CL and made a great deal - floorboard inserts for rider and passenger, passenger floorboard covers, brake pad, heel/toe shifter pegs and highway pegs/mounts.

Attached Thumbnails What did you do to your bagger today?-floorboards-etc-2.jpg   What did you do to your bagger today?-floorboards-etc.jpg   What did you do to your bagger today?-floorboards-etc-3.jpg  
Old 06-06-2016, 04:45 PM
electra_boogaloo
Cruiser
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

finally got my long ride shield in from their memorial day sale. gotta say, this thing is sweeeeeetttt

What did you do to your bagger today?-qbtwpuu.jpg

What did you do to your bagger today?-k0quuk9.jpg

Thanks to everyone in the forums who pointed me towards this company!

Old 06-06-2016, 07:08 PM
tibnyi01
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Since the Nascar race at Pocono was postponed until today my buddy and I thought we'd make a day of it and ride up. It was a beautiful day and ended up having a fantastic time riding and catching the race.

Old 06-07-2016, 12:34 AM
rjhill
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

put on a set of joker machine boards

Quick Reply: What did you do to your bagger today?