Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your bagger today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 01:08 AM
terryrh
Elite HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by xmen9c
Didnt know Progressive had come out with new Monotubes for 2014-2015+ models.
http://www.progressivesuspension.com...for-hd-touring

Found them slightly cheaper on eBay ($402) from Eastern PC. Reputable eBay seller.

That'd be my choice based on my past experience with their products.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Progressive-...lVCgfm&vxp=mtr
Originally Posted by jay.weber
Terry,

The shop recommended them to me as an option when we were deciding on parts. He stated he rode tested the Legends Axeo and stated they were noticeably better than Progressive, and he sells a lot of Progressive. The Legends are $750 and Progressives range from $350 to 400 which is about double. There is probably even higher priced suspension so I look at is as in the middle price range. I originally decided to do Progressives but changed my mind after researching Legends website and watching a couple of their videos. For example, the ride height is set with a threaded adjuster vs Progressive's plastic clips. The Legends are a solid aluminum piece and just looked better built in my opinion. They also have a lifetime warranty and not sure if Progressive do or not but for $350 I decided to do it as I plan on keeping the bike barring any catastrophe. I don't think you will find a lot of reviews as they are a fairly new product for the front. They also have rear air and coil suspension that has good reviews as well.

http://www.legendsuspensions.com/upl...eo-product.mp4

Jason
Thank you gentlemen. I'm sure you've helped more than just me out with this.

Old 12-24-2015, 09:03 PM
Longridertx
Road Master
Received 121 Likes on 99 Posts

Put Wild 1 Chubby 10" bagger bars on the Ultra. All went smoothly but it sure is a PITA getting down to the bars. Drank a beer, took some stuff off. Drank another beer........you get the picture. Went for a short ride after I buttoned it all back up and I can say they sure made a difference in the way the bike handles and rides. Made it feel more nimble to me.

Old 12-24-2015, 10:24 PM
beammeup
Road Master
Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Default 2009 ultra rejuvination project

Got some pics from my painter showing a few pieces of my newly painted HD Superior Blue with pin striping. I should get all the pieces back about the first week of January. Damn, those guys are good!!

Old 12-25-2015, 07:05 AM
jessultra
Road Master
Received 139 Likes on 90 Posts

was so excited to ride on christmas eve unpluged bike from tender and stone dead . thats a battery every year and it seems to be getting worse , oh well merry christmas to all !!

Old 12-25-2015, 07:39 AM
gordy67
Road Captain
Received 34 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by jessultra
was so excited to ride on christmas eve unpluged bike from tender and stone dead . thats a battery every year and it seems to be getting worse , oh well merry christmas to all !!
it might be your tender.i had the same problem an it turn out be the tender at fault.ps Merry Christmas .

Old 12-25-2015, 11:33 AM
stormryder4fr3
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Rode her on Christmas Eve, same day I got her back from the shop.
Took a little while to re-accustom myself to her after all this time(4 Months+/-).
But she runs like a champ after broadsiding Bambi.

Old 12-26-2015, 02:11 PM
patriot2500
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Uncovered it, put some eBay flag mounts on and made sure it started. Still 50* here but drizzling now so no ride for me today.

Old 12-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Busterjohn
Advanced
Received 54 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Added a rear fender rail and smoke blinker lenses.

Old 12-26-2015, 07:46 PM
terryrh
Elite HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Longridertx
Put Wild 1 Chubby 10" bagger bars on the Ultra. All went smoothly but it sure is a PITA getting down to the bars. Drank a beer, took some stuff off. Drank another beer........you get the picture. Went for a short ride after I buttoned it all back up and I can say they sure made a difference in the way the bike handles and rides. Made it feel more nimble to me.
Had the same experience. I've got the 10" Yaffe and they made a whole world of difference.

Old 12-26-2015, 08:56 PM
BigJ37
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My 4" stretched bags came in, i gotta put the hardware and all on when they get back from the paint shop.. But bags and Lids for the $ I paid this is a great deal. Bags seem to be awesome shape, very little body work needed. I can't find any flaw with it. I also like the way they look with the factory rear fender

Name:  image_zps8cf2gjmg.jpeg
Views: 159
Size:  264.2 KB

Name:  image_zpsdhdnkygw.jpeg
Views: 120
Size:  298.8 KB

Quick Reply: What did you do to your bagger today?