Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your bagger today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 05:41 PM
OscarN
Road Captain
Received 355 Likes on 198 Posts

Originally Posted by NoRegerts
First, nice flex, what with your RDRS clearly in the pic. Psh, whatever... But seriously, were you cussing as much as I did when I did mine? So far, even on the 30 deg ride in this morning, I can't get them past 2 without them being uncomfortably hot.
those are regular, not heated grips. I actually put heated Kahunas on my new handlebars, but I let dealer to pull the wires, so I didn’t cuss lol. I yet to test how hot they get

The following users liked this post:
NoRegerts (12-20-2021)
Old 12-20-2021, 06:42 PM
handirifle
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 1,709 Likes on 1,141 Posts

Originally Posted by HD Dyna Rider
My wife found the challenge coin with mount on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/MotorD...0?ref_=ast_bln
Thanks

Old 12-20-2021, 07:09 PM
Oil, Gas & Leather
Road Warrior
Received 643 Likes on 461 Posts

Originally Posted by Cornpipe
This was a special one for me. I lost my Dad in Sep and he was a Korean War Vet in the Navy. I followed in his footsteps but I was Air Force. I retired in 2004.
God bless your Dad. There's a special place in heaven for those who served back in the day!!! I'm ex air force as well. Ten years active, got out in '83...))

The following 2 users liked this post by Oil, Gas & Leather:
NoRegerts (12-20-2021), OscarN (12-20-2021)
Old 12-20-2021, 07:45 PM
NoRegerts
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 8,944 Likes on 4,699 Posts

Originally Posted by OscarN
those are regular, not heated grips. I actually put heated Kahunas on my new handlebars, but I let dealer to pull the wires, so I didn’t cuss lol. I yet to test how hot they get
Haha nice. So @Cornpipe is a peasant!

OscarN, I'm loving the heated grips! You will too I'm sure. And I sincerely wish I'd let the dealer do it. It sucked.

Old 12-20-2021, 08:26 PM
Cornpipe
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Air Force
Received 1,752 Likes on 1,015 Posts

Haha nice. So @Cornpipe is a peasant!

OscarN, I'm loving the heated grips! You will too I'm sure. And I sincerely wish I'd let the dealer do it. It sucked.
No pain no gain Gerts. I just had to loosen my rear fender and reroute the wiring harness coming from the tribar light. The morons ran it between the fender and frame and it was being crushed. Your heated grip job was a vacation compared to what I just did. Lol

NoRegerts (12-20-2021)
Old 12-20-2021, 08:33 PM
NoRegerts
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Oil, Gas & Leather
God bless your Dad. There's a special place in heaven for those who served back in the day!!! I'm ex air force as well. Ten years active, got out in '83...))
I got out in 83 too. Out of the womb. But really, thank you too. You fought for a country I was proud enough to serve.
No pain no gain Gerts. I just had to loosen my rear fender and reroute the wiring harness coming from the tribar light. The morons ran it between the fender and frame and it was being crushed. Your heated grip job was a vacation compared to what I just did. Lol
I provided pics of what I did. I double checked. Yeah. Nothing from you. Weird...

Old 12-20-2021, 08:35 PM
Cornpipe
HDF Community Team

I got out in 83 too. Out of the womb.

I provided pics of what I did. I double checked. Yeah. Nothing from you. Weird...
Ha,ha it's posted in all things RKS thread but here is a b4 and after just for you.

NoRegerts (12-20-2021)
Old 12-20-2021, 08:40 PM
NoRegerts
Seasoned HDF Member

Ha,ha it's posted in all things RKS thread but here is a b4 and after just for you.
I don't go into that thread. My wife checks internet history and I don't want to explain "those tendencies" to her. I'd rather be caught watching x vids.

Thank you btw... I like pics. Now, how did that happen and how did you figure it out?

Old 12-20-2021, 09:43 PM
Cornpipe
HDF Community Team

I don't go into that thread. My wife checks internet history and I don't want to explain "those tendencies" to her. I'd rather be caught watching x vids.
Thank you btw... I like pics. Now, how did that happen and how did you figure it out?
You are a hot mess too funny! So I noticed the pinched harness when I was installing the CD tribar run/brake light a few months ago. I didn't want to mess with it then but knew I had to at some point. I'm guessing the bone head at mother HD did it during assy. Since I was giving the bike a good cleaning after being caught in the rain Sat and every time I remove the left bag I see it I couldn't take it anymore 🙃

OscarN (12-20-2021)
Old 12-20-2021, 10:45 PM
OscarN
Road Captain
Received 355 Likes on 198 Posts

you could start looking at CVO forum and when your wife questions it you could also point at RKS and say hey this will save us 25k… 😁

Captain Glide (12-22-2021)

Quick Reply: What did you do to your bagger today?