Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your bagger today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 01:42 PM
barneyboy
Grand HDF Member
Received 2,775 Likes on 1,602 Posts

Originally Posted by Black_Hog

Also a pair of Custom Dynamics ProBeam front turn signals (white/amber). They brighten the frontend a lot.

Now I need a decent LED headlight. The halogen light is very poor. Specially next to the new turn signals.
I noticed the same thing after installing the ProBeam front signal inserts. I looked at the ProBeam headlight, but opted for the TruBeam headlight, as the halo around the headlight complimented the halo running lights.

Old 10-15-2019, 01:59 PM
Custom Dynamics
Sponsor
Received 245 Likes on 142 Posts

Messaging you now!

sales@customdynamics.com
https://www.customdynamics.com
http://blog.customdynamics.com

Review Custom Dynamics
Phone: 800-382-1388
Old 10-15-2019, 02:42 PM
FrankEV
Road Warrior
Received 802 Likes on 500 Posts

Originally Posted by JakeC7R
I have both and I get trouble code B2137 - Low beam output shorted/high. I know it is due to the lower current draw so not a big deal, just curious if you threw any codes.
No codes and not a lik of trouble with anything CD.

CD has wonderful customer service... I see they are messengering you now.

The following users liked this post:
Custom Dynamics (10-15-2019)
Old 10-17-2019, 09:09 PM
Arizona65
Novice
Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts
Default 08 Roadking Classic

Did Everything. WTF

The following users liked this post:
Captain Glide (10-18-2019)
Old 10-18-2019, 08:56 AM
Tall,Dark,and Harley
Advanced
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Updated my inner fairing with a few parts from Arlen Ness and Kuryakyn

Old 10-18-2019, 02:10 PM
FrankEV
Road Warrior
Received 802 Likes on 500 Posts

Yesterday I did the Destination Daytona Biketoberfest Vendor crawl for about 4 hours and really did not see much I needed/wanted for Big Sister, although I did manage to spend a few bucks on a set of XKGlow App controlled LED under bike lighting. Actually, my lady wanted me to install these on my bike and bought them form as a early Xmas Present.

Today, went ouit early and rode down to the speedway to check out the vendors set up there. Walked around and around but did not see much there either. I did get talked into buying some BLAZE ANTI-FOG for Glasses, helmet shield and windshield. (I'm gulible, so I tried it.).

I was just about ready to head out when the last booth to look in was CIRO's. Ciro products have been around for a while, but their new light products are outstanding. When I saw their new fork and extended saddlebag marker lights, I just could not resist. Not cheap, but they did give me a 10% Military discount that at least covered the small installation fee they charged to put them on right then.

Very unobtrusive when not lit and actuall takes place of my black front axel nut covers. They are running lights and turn signals. Much more pleasant to look at then those horible bright amber reflectors that come stock.

These under the extended saddle bag Run,Turn & Brake lights are almost invisable when not lit but provide nice side lighting to what is a normally very dark view of a bike. I think they are absolutely beautifuly designed.

It only took them about a half hour to install and, although it would have been an easy DIY job, it was very convienent for me to have them to do it right then.

Yes, I know, I'm kind of an accessory nut but I feel these lights are a good safety investment.

The following 5 users liked this post by FrankEV:
DD3 (10-20-2019), JakeC7R (10-18-2019), Pkman (10-21-2019), vin088xk1 (10-18-2019), Zedbra (10-19-2019)
Old 10-18-2019, 06:53 PM
05UltraBob
Road Master
Received 453 Likes on 262 Posts

Originally Posted by FrankEV
Yesterday I did the Destination Daytona Biketoberfest Vendor crawl for about 4 hours and really did not see much I needed/wanted for Big Sister, although I did manage to spend a few bucks on a set of XKGlow App controlled LED under bike lighting. Actually, my lady wanted me to install these on my bike and bought them form as a early Xmas Present.

Today, went ouit early and rode down to the speedway to check out the vendors set up there. Walked around and around but did not see much there either. I did get talked into buying some BLAZE ANTI-FOG for Glasses, helmet shield and windshield. (I'm gulible, so I tried it.).

I was just about ready to head out when the last booth to look in was CIRO's. Ciro products have been around for a while, but their new light products are outstanding. When I saw their new fork and extended saddlebag marker lights, I just could not resist. Not cheap, but they did give me a 10% Military discount that at least covered the small installation fee they charged to put them on right then.

Very unobtrusive when not lit and actuall takes place of my black front axel nut covers. They are running lights and turn signals. Much more pleasant to look at then those horible bright amber reflectors that come stock.

These under the extended saddle bag Run,Turn & Brake lights are almost invisable when not lit but provide nice side lighting to what is a normally very dark view of a bike. I think they are absolutely beautifuly designed.

It only took them about a half hour to install and, although it would have been an easy DIY job, it was very convienent for me to have them to do it right then.

Yes, I know, I'm kind of an accessory nut but I feel these lights are a good safety investment.
I like those..... a lot! I believe in looking like an airplane with the landing lights on!

Old 10-19-2019, 08:09 AM
DABB
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Arizona65
Did Everything. WTF
Damn this is gorgeous!

Old 10-21-2019, 01:21 PM
Jimmy Jam
Intermediate
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Same, 62 miles each way to work, rain or shine.

Old 10-21-2019, 03:43 PM
RFG7680
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,280 Likes on 733 Posts

Originally Posted by FrankEV

I've been looking at them. One thing holding me back is I had the Ciro bag extenders with the LEDS and I went through at least 8 different lights on either side due to water getting in them. Ciro was great and replaced them every time but it was an *** ache every time I had to replace them. They're not just bolted on there's 3M tape too.

Gonna hold off see if there is any moisture issues with them. You guys will be sure to post up if theres an issue.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your bagger today?