Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your bagger today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 10:37 AM
Biker John
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Trying to find where a single spot of earl is dripping from on the 2002 FLHTPI? I think its the Jagg 10 row oil cooler. I did tighten the clamps down but am unable to reach the back one and need ensure the adapter doesn't have anything lose? Its only a single small dot of earl and figure its only marking its territory for now. Once I go to the change the oil I'll do a full inspection of the Jagg components. Also, contemplating of switching from the supplied screw hose clamps for the Pinch Clamp type? Otherwise, keeping riding it unless it gets worse?

Old 05-30-2018, 12:23 PM
phil48315
Road Warrior
Received 1,638 Likes on 510 Posts

Finally got the order for my MRI on the left shoulder.....
But ...... I'm also back to riding the bike.....
Put 54 miles on it Monday night, and 61 miles last night.
Shoulder was a little sore, but not as much when as when I cut the lawn.
So plan I taking it slow and see what the MRI has to say.

Old 05-30-2018, 08:39 PM
RickW3
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

My wild one 14” reaper bars and cables showed up today. Can’t wait to have them installed. I would do them myself, but I just don’t have the time to be able to do it. Going to leave it up to someone that knows how, and can do it in a timely manner. I have limited time to ride, so I need to do what I need to do. What a difference in angle and feel.

Old 05-31-2018, 11:07 AM
AtticusFinch
Road Warrior
Received 184 Likes on 132 Posts

It's been a couple of days now, but the most recent additions are the Dragonfly Fairing and the Road Zeppelin seat. My 48 States in 10 Day Ride Against Child Abuse starts three weeks from tomorrow. The bike is almost ready. The question is, am I?!

Old 05-31-2018, 01:27 PM
wolverinehusky
Grand HDF Member
Received 6,620 Likes on 2,384 Posts

Added my first mod to my 18 Road Glide Ultra. New gas tank cover:

600+ miles since I picked up the bike and enjoying every minute of it.

Old 05-31-2018, 02:02 PM
sabunimwil@gmail.com
Tourer
Received 75 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by AtticusFinch
It's been a couple of days now, but the most recent additions are the Dragonfly Fairing and the Road Zeppelin seat. My 48 States in 10 Day Ride Against Child Abuse starts three weeks from tomorrow. The bike is almost ready. The question is, am I?!

I ride with Bikers Against Child Abuse, Hill Country Chapter in the great state of Texas. I love it when others join the fight against child abuse. Who are you riding with?

The following users liked this post:
AtticusFinch (05-31-2018)
Old 05-31-2018, 04:06 PM
AtticusFinch
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by sabunimwil@gmail.com
I ride with Bikers Against Child Abuse, Hill Country Chapter in the great state of Texas. I love it when others join the fight against child abuse. Who are you riding with?
The ride is organized by the Utah Valley Exchange Club as a fundraiser for club's local child abuse prevention efforts. Exchange Clubs around the country can also participate by making donations and tagging their club in the comments for their donation. Two of the riders joining us are actually BACA members. They are working on coordinating with various BACA chapters to ride along with us for portions of the ride. If you're interested in joining us for all or a portion of the ride, please PM. Day 2 of our ride -- from Clayton, NM to Pine Bluff, AR, will include the Texas panhandle. Not exactly the Hill Country, but as close as we'll get.

Old 05-31-2018, 09:10 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by AtticusFinch
The ride is organized by the Utah Valley Exchange Club as a fundraiser for club's local child abuse prevention efforts. Exchange Clubs around the country can also participate by making donations and tagging their club in the comments for their donation. Two of the riders joining us are actually BACA members. They are working on coordinating with various BACA chapters to ride along with us for portions of the ride. If you're interested in joining us for all or a portion of the ride, please PM. Day 2 of our ride -- from Clayton, NM to Pine Bluff, AR, will include the Texas panhandle. Not exactly the Hill Country, but as close as we'll get.
Best of luck for a safe ride, for a very worthy cause. Nothing bothers me more than the abuse of innocence, I.E., children...

FWIW, Texas is quite large. From the heart of the Hill Country, Leakey, to Amarillo, is almost 500 miles. My home in metro Houston to El Paso is over 700 miles, yep,it's a BIG state.

tp dd50

Old 06-01-2018, 09:18 AM
AtticusFinch
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50
Best of luck for a safe ride, for a very worthy cause. Nothing bothers me more than the abuse of innocence, I.E., children...

FWIW, Texas is quite large. From the heart of the Hill Country, Leakey, to Amarillo, is almost 500 miles. My home in metro Houston to El Paso is over 700 miles, yep,it's a BIG state.

tp dd50
A couple of years ago my daughter and I did a 50CC (coast to coast in 50 hours) that included I-10 from El Paso to Houston. On the way home we visited friends in Houston for a couple of days before riding from Houston to Texline (and on to Trinidad, CO). I can definitely vouch for how big your state is.

Thanks for the well wishes. I wish our route took us through Houston this time. There is a great Exchange Club down there that we would have loved to visit.

Old 06-01-2018, 07:11 PM
ChromeJunkie
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 4,195 Likes on 1,827 Posts

I did the 1000 mile service on my 2018 RGU. Because of the temperature, it took most of the day. 110* F. Too hot to ride.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your bagger today?