Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I am dragging too, kinda

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 12:09 AM
Nomad2day
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am dragging too, kinda

Not my bike, ME.
I ordered a dragging bagger system in the very beginning and it went out with the first shipments. It is still sitting on a table in the garage. Got the replacement shocks viva ground shipment and they are sitting by the original order.
I have been working 7 days a week 12-14 hours a day for months and months. I get to ride the bike in when the weather allows but have not had time to install the system yet.

I am a control/programmer/maintenance tech and we have been moving automation lines around and redoing them from the ground up. Don't know when we will get a break.

Yea, all you out there with dragging baggers installed look GOOD.......
Hope to join ya'll sometime soon, maybe, who knows.......Did find time to put a Mustang solo seat on the Custom.

Tony,
Do I need to replace the original "T" fitting before I install the system? What do I need to do with the original shocks?

Laid back in Tenn.,
Neil

Old 10-18-2006, 02:33 PM
southerncalliegirl
6th Gear
Default RE: I am dragging too, kinda

Hi Nomad2day,

Amee here with D.B. We can send you a replacment T today! I'll call down at our warehouse and make sure one gets in the mail. As for the old shocks, please do send them back. We want to give them back to the manufacturer. Send them COD, if you will and we will take care of it!

Thanks, and don't forget to send us a pic of the bike so we can post on our website!

Old 10-18-2006, 11:52 PM
Nomad2day
Cruiser
Default RE: I am dragging too, kinda

Thanks Amee,
Will do on the shocks as soon as I get a chance. Would really like to install the system too.
Thanks,
Neil