Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad X - Seat Mod - Perfect !!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 10:44 PM
98kingflh
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bad X - Seat Mod - Perfect !!

Ok folks, don't beat me up on my first try of posting pictures. These are pictures taken of my seat after I sent it to
Bad-X (aka Allen) to work his magic. Just to set the stage, I have some major back problems and need the most
comfortable setup I can afford. I figured the air bag and air suspension was they way to go and so far I have not
been let down. I can ride this rig all week long without any back problems. It just soaks up the bumps and screams
for more. I’ve always liked cop bikes and traffic just seems to make a special hole for me to drive right on through
as if they are showing their respect for the awesome HD Road King Police bike behind them. That being said, I am
also frugal (Cheap bass-turd and proud of it!) so paying 400 clams or more for a new seat just doesn’t sit well
(no pun intended). So after hearing all the good things about Allen here on the forum I decided to send him my
seat. We threw a few e-mails back and forth so that we both had a good warm and fuzzy as to what I was looking
for and then he did his thing. The difference between the stock seat and this modified version is night and day.
It fits better, it feels better, it’s lower, it’s been cut back some to fit my legs and makes it easier for me to put my
feet down at stops. No more digging the damn pants out of my crotch due to bind and it has more support for my
lower back. Now if only my wife…Back on subject…So what am I saying to all ya’ll, before dumping your stock
seat and buying a expensive one, try sending it to Allen and let him modify yours. It’s very inexpensive, he does
a fantastic job being the professional he is, it was a pleasant experience, and the turn around time was amazing.
Did I mention it was inexpensive? This forum has some great talent, I’ll send out a “job well done” when it is
deserved. Allen – Job well done brother…Oh, and I can’t find a clamp on this seat nowhere. I’m clampless too…

Name:  100_2553.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  10.4 KB
Name:  100_2555.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  24.6 KB
Name:  100_2556.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  19.7 KB

Old 10-17-2006, 10:57 PM
gilbos440rt
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Bad X - Seat Mod - Perfect !!

Very sharp!!!

Old 10-18-2006, 12:00 AM
Xtreme Hawg
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NICE !!!

Old 10-18-2006, 01:22 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 91 Likes on 50 Posts

Thanks for the kind words bud. I think what helped the most on getting your seat where you wanted it was knowing exactly what you were talking about from my own experiance being a rider too and having experianced the same thing. Knowing how to upholster helps but that first hand experiance of butt burn helps allot.