Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BEWARE!! EZ-UP FAILS and no warranty offered...(REPOSTED)

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Glofish88
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few words for digestion....read carefully.

Just a quick note.... I have been following this thread, of course, with much interest. My heart goes out to Rod and his employees. But, I can say to each of you that Rod knew my intensions on informing this forum since this is where his product was recommended to me. It was not an ambush.

I will address the entire issue, possibly as soon as Friday, once UPS delivers the repaired center stand.

Many of you have doubt as to my knowledge and expeirence regarding the proper use of placing a motorcycle up on a center stand. Some of you have questioned my honesty and implied that my intentions were less than honorable. Some have accused me of subterfuge as a means to rip off Rod and WHEELDOCK.

All of these I will address in due time.

But, if you read anything else into this, whether printed, imagined or implied, etc, etc.....READ THIS..... I am very honored to have conducted bussiness with Rod and WHEELDOCK and in the future I would not hesitate to recommend their products.

Please feel free to leave any questions and or comments you feel the need to express. Just try to be civil and conduct yourselves with dignity.

I will re-visit this soon and hopefully this issue will be closed.

Thank you Rod and WHEELDOCK.

Old 03-23-2011, 02:29 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Since this is already posted in the General forums and we don't allow duplicating threads across the forums, this one is being locked.