Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jiffy Stand Extension Install - 2011 RGC

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 08:22 AM
wachuko
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 72 Likes on 58 Posts
Cool Jiffy Stand Extension Install - 2011 RGC

Jiffy Stand Extension - Part Number 50233-00

Much better now to find the stand and to lower it and also to put it back. Initially, from looking at the photos on the web, I thought it would do nothing for helping pull it back up, not the case, works excellent both ways.

Present the part, use a center punch to mark the center and help avoid the dril bit to dance around...

Instructions tells you to drill a 1/8 hole and the go to the 1/4 drill bit... errrrr nope... I had to take small steps until I was close enough to the 1/4" bit... lost a few drill bits in the process...

Done!

Here you can see what a difference this mod makes to reaching the stand. When in the up position the stock tab is so hidden that it is a pita to get to. Now with this it is very easy to reach and put down or put up.

In this photo it is not retracted completely due to the hydraulic jack getting in the way, but you get the idea.