Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The best speakers that I have found on the market.........period!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Sam2010
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 217 Likes on 158 Posts

The infinity stuff sounded like crap I thought when I did my truck system.

The point is sound is subjective. I gave away my infinity speakers to a guy at work who did not amp them and he thinks they are awesome. I thought they sounded like crap.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:21 PM
GLACIERPEARL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What kind of amp did you run with the J & M's,......and why did you change it ??

Old 03-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Rickr01
Club Member
Received 89 Likes on 73 Posts

I haven't tried the Bike Tronics speaker amp system, but I've run their taillight electronics and such on my previous bikes. They have some good high quality electronics, and I have found their after sale support and warranty to be top notch!

Old 03-10-2011, 06:24 PM
rerb95
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

there is a bike builder close to me that is using "Shockwave" speakers... they are sick! Although you pay huge money for them, but I tell you they sounds sweet... your system will sound as good as you want it too for the money that you have... more money better sounds it is what it is...

Old 03-10-2011, 06:24 PM
DocHarley
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by baggerz
LOL, it is not a brand. Just not respectful to put a name out there to blast... It rhymes with M&M...

I was trying to get him to say the name. I'm another unsatisfied customer with the "made in china" speakers I purchased.

Old 03-10-2011, 06:35 PM
thecort
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tell you what I've noticed on this forum is that if you make a good product you don't have to pat yourself on the back saying how great it is or that it's better than everyone else's because the forum members will rave (or rant) about it on their own.
I've really noticed it with audio systems. I have to say that I've read about so many (way more than would make me want to buy them) complaints with the "blank" speakers. I have yet to (me personally) read anything negative about Hertz speakers. Sounds like they're pretty good from all the positive feedback here. JMO

Old 03-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Mixter
How are the hertz speakers on there own without an amp?
I've been curious about this too. I know I am eventually gonna get the Biketronics speakers. Just wondering if it is even worth it to upgrade without the amp.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:14 PM
atrain68
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I fell for the hype on the 7.25 J&Ms too. I installed the Hertz speakers last week and they are far superior in the way they sound. Best of all they are not made in China!

Old 03-10-2011, 07:27 PM
kruzin
Road Captain
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeh, I got hooked on the J&Ms too, they will be coming out and headed for the garbage where they belong......before that happens anyone want to buy them????

To make matters worse, and I said I wouldn't do this but here goes....... I PMed JM to see what he would do to remedy this issue. He doesn't even have the kahunas to reply back. Pretty low. Oh I did see he did post that he would work a deal on speakers for those of us who got taken, excuse me, not happy with the 7.25s to the tune of another $275.00. Not going to happen to me again!!

Old 03-10-2011, 07:29 PM
legendzzz
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I too just installed the J&M 's , I never even looked to see that CHINA is where they are made?
Why did I have to have such a hard time trying to get a good price with stuff made in CHINA ? I would think they would give you a GREAT price just to get rid of them , lol!
THats why they have no amps left they are coming from CHINA also ? The quality from CHINA is not GOOD at all!!! They have been trying to kill our kids with their toys they make for us (WHY ?) . Any Company that knows what these guys are doing to the AMERICAN public and is using them better think twice about it? Look at all the MAJOR RECALLS on items across the country ! It is all in the news , it is not a secret?

HEY will they take them back ? If anyone knows this for sure PLEASE get me the procedure to get it DONE, Thanks

Last edited by legendzzz; 03-10-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Quick Reply: The best speakers that I have found on the market.........period!