Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Have Cash, Need to Spend

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 09:42 PM
FloridaFLHX
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by thecort
What's with the hate? Everyone has their own view of what a ton of cash means to them. If that's a lot of money to him, then that's cool. To others it's not enough for them. To each his own dude. Joshuacannon have a great time spending "the ton"! Be safe
Great job being more diplomatic and respectful to the previous poster than I want to be, thecort.

As for you, JoshuaCannon, don't listen to that crap posted above. Good for you for making a home and long-term security a priority. Good for you for letting your woman know she is more important than your bike. I've had a lot of vehicles in the last 26 years. One woman, because she knows I know what is really important. Smart to save, too. In my house, $1500 for the bike is a ton of cash too, because I think it's more important to have this big house, and it was real important to put my kids through college, and give them cars nicer than mine, and treat my wife like a queen.

Sheesh. Who really needs to get a life?

By the way, not many on this forum are jerks.

Rant over.

Old 03-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Teardrop
Road Warrior
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

OK if you insist. Send me the cash and I'll spend it for you...

Old 03-03-2011, 10:03 PM
JoshuaCannon
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I had more money I would send you all some. FloridaFlhx, thank you! I am only 29, but have watched my parents lose a home and have lived in poverty for a long time.. I made it a priority not to live my life like that and not to struggle. She knows she is #1 in my world and loves me enough to realize I love my Harley and it is a passion we both share!

Old 03-03-2011, 10:11 PM
jayray
Tourer
Default Save your$

I did the andrews gear drive cams and the bigger oil pump. I just drive it really hard. Romp on it!!!! My Dad told me to never talk about my funds. Act the same when you have money as when you don't. It is all about attitude.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:31 PM
JoshuaCannon
Cruiser

i don't get into my funds either too much, but when asked I don't lie. I just don't always offer. I gave a dollar amount so people who gave me opinions would know the realm in which I am working with.

How do you like the andrew cams?