Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speaker kit 170w

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 08:58 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts
Default NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speaker kit 170w

J&M has just released a new 7.25" speaker kit for Harley fairings ,,,, with max power rating at 170w ,,, high-output grill mounted tweeter & midrange drivers, vented voice coil for imroved cooling, etc ,,,

they are made specifically to be used with medium to high output power amplifiers ,,,,,

available for the Harley bat-wing or roadglide fairings ,,,, see http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail....252GTM-T&PF=45 ,,,, and http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail....252GTM-T&PF=45 ,,,,,

New J&M ROKKER series audio page at http://www.jmcorp.com/SeeProducts.asp?PF=45 ,,,,

Old 03-01-2011, 09:29 AM
ICIBUY
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Will these be available next week in Daytona? Price on these yet?

Old 03-01-2011, 09:33 AM
rideon
Road Warrior
Received 111 Likes on 74 Posts

Was considering buying the j&m 7.25 speakers and amp but after reading all the negative reviews on the other thread and seeing pics of how light duty the speaker looks, I'll pass. I allready have a expensive hawg wired setup that sounds like chit too. Next time I'm listening before I buy, instead of wasting my hard earned money on over priced, over promoted crap!

Old 03-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Marine Trader
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A mere $349.99. Of course you will need an amp.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:21 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

ICIBUY ,,,,,

yes sir ,, they are already on the J&M trailer at Rossmeyer's and we will be selling/installing these new 7.25" speakers, along with our regular 7.25's and 5.25's (complete speaker price range available) during Bike Week ,,,,

Rideon ,,,,,,

I am sorry that you are disappointed ,,,,, there really are very few negative reviews of the J&M speaker line ,,,, most of them are based on either unrealistic expectations OR installation/connection/dealer problems ,,,,

how about you and I figure out a way to replace your current system, with J&M's best ,,, and If you don't think it is worth every penny, we would take it back from you ,,,,

Tell me a little more about the year of your bike and what radio/amp/speaker equipment is in there now ,,,,,

Marine Trader ,,,,,

that is the whole point ,,,, J&M has excellent speakers for your Harley Fairing starting at only $139.99 ,,,, but for those who want the maximum sound and durability possible, we have the higher priced choices also, with our 7.25" standards and the ROKKER series ,,,,

and these new 7.25" ROKKER speakers from J&M would be a waste of money without an amp, so it really comes down to how much sound do you want to buy ? ,,,,

we are here to serve the Harley rider looking for the very best from their audio system ,,, in whatever price range they are looking for ,,,,

Old 03-01-2011, 10:26 AM
streetglide44
Road Captain

JMJOHN, will you be at Thunderbeach with those products? If so will they be installed in bikes or in sound wall for demos. My bike would be an awesome testing platform for you, just offering.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:02 AM
g money
Account Retired
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rideon
Was considering buying the j&m 7.25 speakers and amp but after reading all the negative reviews on the other thread and seeing pics of how light duty the speaker looks, I'll pass. I allready have a expensive hawg wired setup that sounds like chit too. Next time I'm listening before I buy, instead of wasting my hard earned money on over priced, over promoted crap!
I have 7.25's. They suck. My feelings exactly!!!
Gary D.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:18 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

streetglide44 ,,,,

we cannot make the Thunderbeach rally this year, as the schedule conflicts with the Laughlin River Run ,,,,,

Old 03-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Lonerider31
Advanced

How do these differ from the regular 7.25's which I just purchased but have not put on my bike? Did I buy the wrong product?

Old 03-01-2011, 02:40 PM
shore
Stellar HDF Member
Received 96 Likes on 70 Posts

where is the vented voice coil?

Quick Reply: NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speaker kit 170w