Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speaker kit 170w

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 08:49 AM
Gayleforce
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default J&m Speakers

I was having trouble with these. It is a really tight fit. too much pressure on the faring connection. had to remove but kept the amp. really like the amp. installed hog tunes. sound not as full but loud and nice.

Old 06-20-2012, 06:28 PM
RockyS
Advanced

I had the JM 7-1/2 Rockers on my RG with an Arc amp. Sounded like crap, put my old Boom Audio's back in, sounded cleaner but slightly less bass. Went back to my original speakers without the amp, less volume not bad for sound. Sold everything else off, kept the original speakers for a few months. Now I have Kickers, they sound great at 1/2 the price.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:02 AM
efiez
Intermediate

How much for the rear speakers? Ive got the 7.25 Road Glide fairing speakers and Im wondering if I should get the lower fairing speakers & if you have any pricing on the kits.

e_fiez@hotmail.com...is my email!

Old 07-01-2012, 11:24 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts

efiez ,,,,,,

what year model is your RoadGlide and do you already have the lowers on it ? ,,,,,,,,

ROKKER audio stuff on this page http://www.jmcorp.com/SeeProducts.asp?PF=45 ,,,,,,,

Rockys ,,,,,,,

for THE BEST sounding speakers for your Harley, “””for the $$$ spent”””, take a look at these http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail....D=HRSK-7252GTM ,,,, you won't be disappointed ,,,,,,

they should probably not be used with the J&M high-powered ROKKER amps, but with other less powerful amps, or straight from the stock radio, they CANNOT be beat ,,,,,,

in fact, I will go one better for you, if you buy a pair for your fairing direct from J&M, and you don't think they ARE the best sounding fairing speakers available, you can send them back and I will make sure you get a full credit ,,,,

let me know what you think ,,,,,,

Old 07-05-2012, 06:31 PM
asnowmobiler
Advanced
Question

Originally Posted by JMJOHN
Brad ,,,,,,,

the new J&M ROKKER series dual 7.25" subwoofer kit is on our StreetGlide that will be on display at the J&M audio trailer at both AMERICADE and LACONIA ,,,,,

BUT ,,,, I thought at one point we would have them available for sale at LACONIA, but they have now been pushed back a week or two till late June or early July for release ,,,,

Any update on the subwoofer kit?

Old 07-07-2012, 12:43 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

asnowmobiler ,,,,,

being released this week from J&M in Tucson http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail....ctID=HSWR-7252 ,,,,,,,

sorry for the delays ,,,,,,,

Old 07-07-2012, 03:33 PM
floridapoolboy
Road Master
Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Those subs look great! I'll be watching for more info.

Old 07-07-2012, 05:04 PM
asnowmobiler
Advanced

Does the kit come with one or two subs?
I have Rockford Fosgate T165 Power 6.5-Inch speakers in my fairing, powered by a PBR300X4 and want to get more Bass. Will this kit work with my setup?
2012 FLHX.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:49 PM
papifun
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i have seen the new sub kit while at the Americade... it sounds great but i question the brake dust from the pads issue.... i have a white bike... you would be amazed how much dust come off the HD stock pads... would the dust grime up the sub if it gets wet over time ?

Old 07-09-2012, 08:12 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

asnowmobile ,,,,,

dual saddlebag mounted subwoofer kit ,,, see http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail....ctID=HSWR-7252 ,,,,,

papifun ,,,,,

I designed this subwoofer kit and grill, so that water, dust, nor dirt can gum anything up or damage the speaker itself, nor can any water enter the saddlebag, thru the subwoofer mounting etc ,,,,

you can also just unclip & remove the complete saddlebag and wash the woofer grill out with a hose if any dirt does get in there ,,,,

Quick Reply: NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speaker kit 170w