Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speaker kit 170w

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 02:59 PM
cardboard
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just went and bought a pair of the Rokker 7 1/4 speaker kits. Got it on the bike.
Rode to the Harley dealer today.

Guess what !
John has already pulled a Slick one on us.

He has the 7 1/2 speakers that he is puttin out now.

I shoulda waited. Knew it.

Old 12-01-2011, 03:13 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

There is no comparison between hogtunes and J&M. Just my .02.

Drew

Old 12-02-2011, 12:30 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 56 Likes on 50 Posts

cardboard ,,,,,

we only make the 7 1/4" speaker for the Harleys, where did you see J&M 7.5s ? ,,,,,

Old 12-02-2011, 06:17 AM
cardboard
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by JMJOHN
cardboard ,,,,,

we only make the 7 1/4" speaker for the Harleys, where did you see J&M 7.5s ? ,,,,,
DRag had a flyer out with them in it.
Think its top military secret. Since I'm top secret material I got to see it.
If you come down and buy me a Redneck Budweiser, I might take you down and let you see the flyer dude.
But you got to realize we will have to ride 50 miles to the dealer. That might be a Hard task for a Old Fart like you. Hehe.
I'm tradin mine in I want 10" super bass speakers.....

Last edited by cardboard; 12-02-2011 at 06:19 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:58 PM
dbell66253
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

They must really be Top Secret if not even John knows about them, lol, I'll bet its a typo error.

Old 12-03-2011, 06:20 AM
cardboard
Elite HDF Member

REdneck JM John is gittin Old and forgittin a lot. He even gits excited with young girls standin around him.
They are tryin to keep it a secret so he don't let the cat out of the bag.
This is gonna be something new from what I gather for next year.

Old 12-03-2011, 03:12 PM
GLACIERPEARL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How much sound can you funnel through a 5 1/4 inch opening ???

Old 12-04-2011, 11:03 AM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Hey JMJohn,

I like this setup you have in this video...
http://www.youtube.com/user/JMcorpMo...o?feature=mhum

I have an '08 RG with lowers. They are the RG lowers for the '08 year and are not vented. I'm also interested in the saddlebag speaker lids.

Can you give me a list of parts with prices? I like the look of the 7.5" fairing rockers, and I like the idea of wiring the fairing and lower speakers in series and running off one channel of the amp. So, give me a list with the 500w amp, 6 speakers, nonvented fairing lower kit with matching speakers, speaker lids/speakers, hardware, wiring, and everything I need. I know I can poke around on your web site and try to figure it out, better to get it straight from you. Thanks.

Old 12-04-2011, 11:49 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 56 Likes on 50 Posts

Cardbard ,,,,,

hell yeah !! ,,, I DO get excited with pretty young girls around ,,, thank the lord I am not that old yet ,,,,

just a typo on the 7.5" J&M's ,,,, should have been J&M ROKKER 7.25” speakers ,,,,our entire 2012 ROKKER series line-up is at http://www.jmcorp.com/SeeProducts.asp?PF=45 ,,,,,,

you can now go with 2, 4, 6 or 8-speaker J&M systems with up to 500watts continuous RMS power ,,,,,

I heard a J&M ROKKER 500w 8-speaker RoadGlide Ultra system the other day at Hacienda Harley in Scottsdale AZ, and it was VERY impressive to say the least ,,,,

Hacienda even installed the 2" round bass ports, for the trunk mounted rear speaker pods on the Harley Ultra, and they made a BIG difference to the sound of the J&M ROKKER speakers mounted in the Harley rear pods ,,,,,

BEST bass response of course comes from our 7.25" ROKKER speakers mounted in the J&M saddlebag lids, as the acoustics of the saddlebag are the best of all speaker mounting locations on the bike ,,,,, followed by the fairing location as second best ,,

Zuess33 ,,,,,

with your '08 RoadGlide with the lowers that Harley offers for them, the J&M LOWER speaker kits will NOT fit into them ,,,,,, and I am very sorry for that ,,,,, 2010 & later RoadGlide lowers only for the ROKKER series lower fairing kits ,,,,

I would put the ROKKERs in your fairing and also the saddlebags, and drive them with our 500w 4-channel amplifier ((amp model # JAMP-500HR06-RC ,,, see http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail....AMP-500HR06-RC )) ,,,,

Just let us know how we can help ,,,,,

Old 12-04-2011, 12:32 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by JMJOHN
Cardbard ,,,,,

hell yeah !! ,,, I DO get excited with pretty young girls around ,,, thank the lord I am not that old yet ,,,,

just a typo on the 7.5" J&M's ,,,, should have been J&M ROKKER 7.25” speakers ,,,,our entire 2012 ROKKER series line-up is at http://www.jmcorp.com/SeeProducts.asp?PF=45 ,,,,,,

you can now go with 2, 4, 6 or 8-speaker J&M systems with up to 500watts continuous RMS power ,,,,,

I heard a J&M ROKKER 500w 8-speaker RoadGlide Ultra system the other day at Hacienda Harley in Scottsdale AZ, and it was VERY impressive to say the least ,,,,

Hacienda even installed the 2" round bass ports, for the trunk mounted rear speaker pods on the Harley Ultra, and they made a BIG difference to the sound of the J&M ROKKER speakers mounted in the Harley rear pods ,,,,,

BEST bass response of course comes from our 7.25" ROKKER speakers mounted in the J&M saddlebag lids, as the acoustics of the saddlebag are the best of all speaker mounting locations on the bike ,,,,, followed by the fairing location as second best ,,

Zuess33 ,,,,,

with your '08 RoadGlide with the lowers that Harley offers for them, the J&M LOWER speaker kits will NOT fit into them ,,,,,, and I am very sorry for that ,,,,, 2010 & later RoadGlide lowers only for the ROKKER series lower fairing kits ,,,,

I would put the ROKKERs in your fairing and also the saddlebags, and drive them with our 500w 4-channel amplifier ((amp model # JAMP-500HR06-RC ,,, see http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail....AMP-500HR06-RC )) ,,,,

Just let us know how we can help ,,,,,

Any idea where I can find speaker kits of 08 RG non-vented lowers?

Last edited by zeus33; 12-04-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Quick Reply: NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speaker kit 170w