Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speaker kit 170w

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 03:48 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 56 Likes on 50 Posts

Dbell ,,,,,

we will look forward to seeing you at Biketoberfest ,,, that is a beautiful time of the year in Daytona Beach ,,,,,

Old 03-27-2011, 03:52 PM
dbell66253
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JMJOHN
Dbell ,,,,,

we will look forward to seeing you at Biketoberfest ,,, that is a beautiful time of the year in Daytona Beach ,,,,,
Look foward to seeing you also, thanks.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:28 PM
MarcV125
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

John will you have your tent set up at Americade in Lake George again this year in June?.. I bought the 7.25 speakers last year but will upgrade to your Rokker set-up with the 500 watt amp and lower speaker set-up. Was impressed with just the speakers alone but looking for more. And also is there any discount or trade in program for returning customers
A happy customer here!
thx John
Marc

Old 03-30-2011, 04:16 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 56 Likes on 50 Posts

MarkV,,,

yes sir ,,,,, we will have our 60' audio demo trailer in our normal spot, just inside TourExpo ,,,

we can install all of the ROKKER audio products there and extend a 10% discount to you at the same time ,,,,,

we look forward to seeing everyone there ,,,,,

Old 03-30-2011, 05:12 PM
sublime_ac
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John,

I sent my original J&M 7.25" speakers out to you per the email this afternoon... They should be there in a few days... Looking forward to getting the new Rokkers.. Will let you know how they do in my ride shortly after I get 'em.

Alan

Old 03-30-2011, 07:33 PM
MarcV125
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JMJOHN
MarkV,,,

yes sir ,,,,, we will have our 60' audio demo trailer in our normal spot, just inside TourExpo ,,,

we can install all of the ROKKER audio products there and extend a 10% discount to you at the same time ,,,,,

we look forward to seeing everyone there ,,,,,
Perfect ..Thank you
Cant come soon enough!

Old 04-02-2011, 08:28 AM
donreagan
3rd Gear

John
I have the original 7.25 ...and i am very satisfied with their performance.
However...I am hoping to now add speakers and amp to the lower fairing. In addition, I desire more bass response.
What is the update on the lower fairing setup from J&M? What is the availability? Do you know the price yet?...and most importantly...will the system be another mid range? Can we expect more lower range out of it?
I'm looking at the Hogtunes 7" woofer to go into the lower fairing...but hoping you can convince me to hold off.

Old 04-02-2011, 01:47 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Read this thread and you might get some answers as far as bass response. It will be updated with real world testing tomorrow night or Monday.
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio...nd-review.html

The lowers should be ready the third week in April. I don't have pricing info as of yet.

Drew

Old 04-04-2011, 10:26 PM
Grizcat68
Advanced
Default New Rokker Amp

Thought you guys may ne interested in the modifications to the new Rokker amp, looks like they have added a hole on the top for improved fan cooling. John said the plastic on top is a splash guard for the fan. I had not seen anything posted on this so thought I would share a picture. Still waiting to run my tank down so I can install the amp and Rokker speakers on my Street Glide, probably Thursday so I will try and let you know what I think of them.

Attached Thumbnails NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speaker kit 170w-copy-of-j-and-m-001.jpg  
Old 04-05-2011, 11:09 AM
snowman2010
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Grizcat68
Thought you guys may ne interested in the modifications to the new Rokker amp, looks like they have added a hole on the top for improved fan cooling. John said the plastic on top is a splash guard for the fan. I had not seen anything posted on this so thought I would share a picture. Still waiting to run my tank down so I can install the amp and Rokker speakers on my Street Glide, probably Thursday so I will try and let you know what I think of them.

Just a thought and you may know about it already--

For tank removal- a quick connect is located on the fuel line on 2010 SG (not sure about others). I found out through some other postings and then bought a service manual. I am about to put my Rokkers and speakers in soon too.

Quick Reply: NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speaker kit 170w