Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speaker kit 170w

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 01:03 PM
legendzzz
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JMJOHN
Thanks for your help , , I hope this will solve my problem ? I think there are 5 screws not 4 because on the outer lower corner where the bracket adapter goes there are 2 in that corner?
Please send what ever you think I will need as I have no clue as to why this occured on only the bottom screws and not the tops ?
Thanks Again
legendzzz

Old 03-15-2011, 08:54 AM
kruzin
Road Captain
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

Priceless............

I PMed you John, about my disgust with your product and how we could work out a resolve. That was about 10 days ago, as of yet no reply. I wanted to do it off the forum but you seem to not be able to decide on how you want to deal with unhappy customers.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:27 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts

kruzin ,,,,,,

I always deal with unhappy customers the same way ,,,, immediately ,,

if you want to send a private e-mail to me, please use john@jmcorp.com ,,,,,

Old 03-15-2011, 09:41 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

at the risk of repeating myself ,,, J&M 5.25" speakers give you a decent improvement over stock ,,,, MSRP $139.99 a pair ,,,

the J&M 7.25" speakers will give you a real significant improvement over stock ,,, MSRP $249.99 for the complete kit ,,,,, and are easily the best performing speakers you can install in your Harley fairing, with or without an amp ,,,,

the J&M 7.25" ROKKER series speakers give you a real high-end speaker choice, ,,, MSRP $349.99 for the complete kit ,, for use with high-powered amplifiers, like the J&M 250w 2-ch and 500w 4-channel amps ,,,

the J&M 250w and 500w amplifiers are THE most powerful amplifiers you can buy for your Harley fairing ,,,, J&M’s amp kits include complete plug-n-play wire harnesses and secure mounting systems designed specifically for the Harley fairings ,,,,

we just spent 9 days installing our speaker upgrades at Bike Week in Daytona, we removed many of the automotive type 6.5" speakers of various brands that simply did not perform for the customer, and installed our 7.25’s ,,,,,

many of these 6.5's that I saw were actually OPEN below the coax mounted tweeter stem, and these will let water run right into the speaker voice coil should they get wet ,,,,

I am actually amazed that so many hdforum.com members get duped into purchasing these 6.5" automotive type speakers, with their large overly heavy magnets and little or no real weatherproofing, and somehow believe that they will give them superior performance and durability in the motorcycle audio environment ,,,,,,

We have been in the motorcycle audio business for 34 years ,,,, our speakers are designed specifically for the Harley fairing application ,,,,

Old 03-15-2011, 04:20 PM
legendzzz
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the days of HEAVY Magnets to get a good sounding speaker are over thats what makes your speakers so inviting. Getting that weight off of your handlebars even if a few pounds works well for me .

Old 03-15-2011, 05:53 PM
kruzin
Road Captain

John, I sent you a PM but you did not reply to it. Not worth my time any more, you had your chance an decided to ignore it, this is why I brought it to the forum. Everyone should have the opportunity to see how you treat customers. You have the PM is sent and what I asked for in a resolve. You can PM me....only if it is worth my while, if not don't bother.

Old 03-15-2011, 06:48 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

kruzin ,,,,,

I am confused, do you have a special axe to grind ? ,,,,,

I cannot help, if you won't either state what is wrong here on the forum post or send a private e-mail to me at john@jmcorp.com ,,,,

everyone here on hdforums.com KNOWS what kind of customer service J&M Corporation provides ,,,,

I am at a loss as to how we have made YOU so disappointed ,,,,

Old 03-15-2011, 08:28 PM
kruzin
Road Captain

Again you side step the issue as you have in other post on this forum. Read my above statement, if you can not follow my request too bad...I am done.

Old 03-16-2011, 06:41 PM
davewear
Road Warrior
Received 197 Likes on 135 Posts

Hey JMJOHN, just ordered your Rokker 7.25's and 250 amp. You mentioned here that the gain controlls could be played with a bit with these speakers. I assume the amp I'm getting will have the gain controlls covered up and set for the regular 7.25's. Where do you reccomend I set them with the Rokker speakers?

Old 03-16-2011, 08:14 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

davewear ,,,,,

that is correct ,,,, with the J&M ROKKER series speakers, you can add a bit more gain and power from the amp ,,,,

but it depends upon the actual J&M amp that you receive (which batch it came from) ,,,,

when you get it, snap a quick photo of the top of it, e-mail it to me and I will tell you exactly how to alter the settings on the gain controls ,,,,,

Quick Reply: NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speaker kit 170w