Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Frank at DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 07:55 PM
BikerBoySC
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Frank at DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS

You know it is rare to find anyone running a shop who is charitable with their time these days. I must say Frank is the best! He went out of his way to call ME long distance just to discuss my performance issues and help me knowing I was in SC and he wasnt going to make a penny. I tell you one thing for sure, when I go to buy anything for my bike Frank will get my business if he sells it! Oh and to boot he knows more about turbo motorcycles than any of the MANY other shops i talked to recently!

Old 02-28-2011, 08:07 PM
SpiderPig
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 52 Posts

1+ on Frank as well. Spoke with him a couple of months ago regarding some tuning issues with one of my bikes and he went out of his way to help. I agree he is a "top shelf" kind of guy.

Old 02-28-2011, 08:44 PM
FastBagger07
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

When it comes to HorsePower,Service,Price,and Honesty Frank is definitely the Best.He's the type of guy that treats his cutomers the way he would like to be treated if he were the customer.Good Luck on your new shop!

Old 02-28-2011, 09:22 PM
CigarCritic
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BikerBoySC
You know it is rare to find anyone running a shop
They have a "shop", last I heard Drago Bike Works was working out of a garage.

Old 02-28-2011, 10:09 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Always had a shop. Wait 3 of them. Poplar Grove, Capron, and Elk Grove Village. See I use my property for billing and shipping.
Now have a much bigger one in a industrial / automovtive park.
10488 Unit A Machesney Park IL. 61115 2000 sq ft.
Also part owner of a machine shop... and other investments.

See when you live out in the country on alot of land you can run a shop on your property. Whats wrong with that? Is it the building that makes the mechanic? It makes the over head cheaper for you...... Also I sell parts and build motors from all over the US and Canada / World not bad.....
I deal sell use parts from some of the biggest names out there and have become 1#/5# dealers for many of them. Building bikes from 75hp to 600 hp Show me some one on this forum that does that>>>>>>>>>

Oh yeh forgot to tell you with in the next 3 or 5 months I will have another shop in Cottage Grove Wis. Once all the contracts and lawyer crap clears. I am always looking for ways to expand. I also own a conslating company for designing and build injection mold machines.
See theres alot about me you dont know. Not just Frank the Bike machanic.

And when some one tells you something about me you should ask them what they do lie cheat steel ideas from others and copy there sh$%^&*() then turn around and say look at what I did.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by CigarCritic
They have a "shop", last I heard Drago Bike Works was working out of a garage.

Last edited by DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS; 02-28-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:53 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the nice words. If you have any questions please call me. I would be more than happy to help and that goes for anyone.

Originally Posted by BikerBoySC
You know it is rare to find anyone running a shop who is charitable with their time these days. I must say Frank is the best! He went out of his way to call ME long distance just to discuss my performance issues and help me knowing I was in SC and he wasnt going to make a penny. I tell you one thing for sure, when I go to buy anything for my bike Frank will get my business if he sells it! Oh and to boot he knows more about turbo motorcycles than any of the MANY other shops i talked to recently!

Old 03-01-2011, 03:41 AM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

one of the best tuners I ever met only worked out of his garage and the track......rather go to someones garage then the high class harley dealers any time...most garages have free cold beer and lower prices. Frank is aok

Old 03-01-2011, 05:10 AM
IndyClassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 on the customer service! Was surprised you called back on a Saturday afternoon but even more so you took a fair amount time explaining the RP EMS and answering questions. I was thinking given the reputation of "strong" motors built there would not be much interest in helping a rider who's biggest upgrades are pipes, A/C and cams.

Old 03-01-2011, 06:17 AM
pnehms123
Cruiser
Thumbs up

glad to see you slam the troll. Keep up the good work, and I'll be hitting up the new location this spring (hopefully).

Old 03-01-2011, 07:44 AM
madcatter
Intermediate

I just ordered a hast wired system off him.
if you aren't dealing with him you should be.
He has gone putts his way to communicate with me over an issue that most folks woulda just waited.
I will recommend him to others for surer

Quick Reply: Frank at DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS