Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FuelMoto/Dynojet Power Vision Just Arrived...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 07:35 AM
EricFLTRU
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FuelMoto/Dynojet Power Vision Just Arrived...

So I took the plunge and bought a Dynojet Power Vision yesterday. Installed my stage 1 kit, connected the device to the ECM programming port of my 2011 FLTRU 103 and in about 5 minutes flashed my ECM with the High Performance Tune for stock bikes with the stage 1 kit. The bike is noticably more responsive and I couldn't be happier. Tomorrow my Rineharts arrive. I will get them installed and then using a custom tune from Jamie at FuelMoto (where I got the PV from) I will reflash the bike to account for the stage 1 kit AND new pipes. I will let you all know how it goes for those that are interested...

Meantime, anything you wanted to know about your bike from an ECM perspective can be viewed from the PV in real time, including air/fuel mixture, idle speed, throttle position - the list is endless. So far I am major impressed with this device. I can't wait to get the pipes on the bike tomorrow and reflash it again.

Keep you all posted!!

Eric

Old 02-27-2011, 07:56 AM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member
Received 862 Likes on 541 Posts

Thanks Eric, and keep us posted. With all the new turners out there. It's hard to decide which way to go. Now I'm stuck between the Vision and the new Rev one. Anyone else in the same boat? Comments?

YELLOWBIRD

Old 02-27-2011, 08:00 AM
turbotony
Intermediate

Same boat here....I like the PV but the dongle it attached to the unit....so...plumed into the bike it would be a task to remove it...ie...rain, step away...etc

Old 02-27-2011, 08:01 AM
scj
Road Warrior
Received 112 Likes on 76 Posts

The PV looks like a nice product that allows all the features of the HD tuner.
The bike mount would be nice to have as well.

Old 02-27-2011, 08:02 AM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,836 Likes on 1,596 Posts

I don't know much about the PV but does this thing have to hang out on your handlebars like a GPS or something? Is it waterproof? I guess you can use it without the display?

BTW, welcome to the site.

lp

Old 02-27-2011, 08:08 AM
mtclassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by EricFLTRU
So I took the plunge and bought a Dynojet Power Vision yesterday. Installed my stage 1 kit, connected the device to the ECM programming port of my 2011 FLTRU 103 and in about 5 minutes flashed my ECM with the High Performance Tune for stock bikes with the stage 1 kit. The bike is noticably more responsive and I couldn't be happier. Tomorrow my Rineharts arrive. I will get them installed and then using a custom tune from Jamie at FuelMoto (where I got the PV from) I will reflash the bike to account for the stage 1 kit AND new pipes. I will let you all know how it goes for those that are interested...

Meantime, anything you wanted to know about your bike from an ECM perspective can be viewed from the PV in real time, including air/fuel mixture, idle speed, throttle position - the list is endless. So far I am major impressed with this device. I can't wait to get the pipes on the bike tomorrow and reflash it again.

Keep you all posted!!

Eric
are you running stock head pipes with the cat?

Old 02-27-2011, 11:22 AM
harleycat225
Cruiser
Default Got mine installed

I got mine Friday. Got it all installed and went for a ride. All I can say is WOW. Noticed a big difference with the wife on also. I did the whole thing, ceramic head pipe, Jackpot 4" pipes and the A/C. The PV is a very nice piece. Hope to start playing around with the tune. Looks like a lot to learn.

Old 02-27-2011, 11:55 AM
03dragonRK
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by turbotony
Same boat here....I like the PV but the dongle it attached to the unit....so...plumed into the bike it would be a task to remove it...ie...rain, step away...etc
You do not need to keep it attached to the bike. You can remove it after you do the down load. You do not need to hard attach it at all.
It does give you the ability to mount it to the bike and leave it on to monitor how the bike is running and make changes.

Old 02-27-2011, 12:07 PM
990rtracer
Road Captain
Received 47 Likes on 18 Posts

Do you leave the O2 sensors hooked up with the PV? or unplug them like when you add on a PC5.

Thanks

Old 02-27-2011, 12:09 PM
Yambo
Advanced

HarleyCat 255, wondering cost of fuelmoto ceramic header pipe?.

Quick Reply: FuelMoto/Dynojet Power Vision Just Arrived...