Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FuelMoto/Dynojet Power Vision Just Arrived...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 12:29 PM
03dragonRK
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 990rtracer
Do you leave the O2 sensors hooked up with the PV? or unplug them like when you add on a PC5.

Thanks
You leave the 02 sensors hooked up.

Old 02-27-2011, 01:02 PM
harleycat225
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Yambo
HarleyCat 255, wondering cost of fuelmoto ceramic header pipe?.
Don't know the price of just the head pipe. I bought it as a package........

Old 02-27-2011, 02:27 PM
papifun
Outstanding HDF Member

curious...waiting on PV with NB autotune

Old 02-27-2011, 08:45 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,161 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by scj
The bike mount would be nice to have as well.
For those that choose to mount their Power Vision on their bike here are a few options we carry from Techmount

Control Mount: this mount allow users to mount the Power Vision display on either the clutch or brake master cylinder bracket. It is constructed from billet aluminum and features multiple swivel points

Bar Mount: this will allow users to mount their Power Vision to their handlebar. It is constructed from billet aluminum and features multiple swivel points

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 02-27-2011, 08:54 PM
harleycat225
Cruiser

Hey Jamie, how much are those mounts? I am interested in the first one.By the way everything went together good. I am going to call you tomorrow as I have a couple of questions.

Is there a sun cover for the PV?

Last edited by harleycat225; 02-27-2011 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Another question
Old 02-27-2011, 09:08 PM
alkrisma
Road Captain

Did everything come off and go on without any issues?

Old 02-27-2011, 09:18 PM
harleycat225
Cruiser

Went pretty easy. I changed the A/C a little. It wanted to take off the bracket behind it and discard it. It held 2 connectors in place. I cut the ends off and reused it. Worked like a charm. The only other little issue I had was trying to get the cross over that runs under the bike into the new head pipe. It was a little big(maybe the ceramic coating) but I got it with a little work. I like the way it sounds and runs. Don't know about the heat as It wasn't very warm today.

Old 02-27-2011, 10:23 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,357 Likes on 2,536 Posts

i just got mine as well. i ordered the pv and the se ac kit. i already had the stock headpipe with gutted cat, and the nightstick. i only got to take a 30 mile ride with it, but i am extremely happy with it so far. the bike feels like it has less 'rolling resistance' if that makes any sense, like it is 'free-er'...... nice throttle response, and even though the heat wasn't that bad before (gutted head pipe, remember?) it is noticeably less now.

2 things, you can run the cable all through your bike like you are going to mount it on your handlebars, and still remove it if you choose. cable attaches to your bike, and the other end attaches to the pv. which goes along with the second thing, you can flash your bike, detach the pv, and put it in your toolbox. your bike will be running the new programmed map, and you don't have to have a 'piggyback' box on your bike.

in short, another happy fuelmoto customer (for the third time )

Old 02-28-2011, 10:41 AM
papifun
Outstanding HDF Member

Anyone from Canada order the PV, PCV or anything from Fuel Moto ? I am wondering what the Duty and Tax fee's will be if sent to Canada (quebec) or i will have to arrange it ti be shipped to US somewhere.

Old 02-28-2011, 12:12 PM
iclick
Extreme HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by 03dragonRK
Originally Posted by 990rtracer
Do you leave the O2 sensors hooked up with the PV? or unplug them like when you add on a PC5.
You leave the 02 sensors hooked up.
This is optional. In addition to running with the stock NB O2 sensors you can run open-loop like I am now, and later-on there will be an app to import datalogs from the DynoJet AT-100 (Auto-Tune) to the PV for flashing to the ECU. After running the PCV-AT for two years I still have my AT-100 hardware installed, but not attached to the PV yet. When the appropriate software is released by DJ I'll be using it for sure.

I can see some value in using the stock O2 sensors, but IMO it is not essential to do so. These do little more than act as switches to keep AFRs at stoich (14.6:1) at idle and in the cruise-range (up to about 50% throttle), and are not functional outside this area. The on-board sensors (MAP, intake air temp, and engine temp) do a very good job of keeping things near-optimal with changing altitude and air temps.

Quick Reply: FuelMoto/Dynojet Power Vision Just Arrived...