Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You meet some stand up people on HDforums!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 09:41 PM
G20
Tourer
Received 24 Likes on 8 Posts
Default You meet some stand up people on HDforums!

I recently purchased an ARC Audio setup for my bike. Of course I had questions about the install, so I started researching it on the forum. I came across some old threads and contacted a couple of forum members.

I saw that "Firecap501" was the an ARC dealer and the go to guy about the install. I contacted him and got customer service like I had bought the system from him (I didn't know about him before I bought it). Wayne didn't hesitate to take his time to walk me through some of the process and encouraged me to call him back with more questions.

I also have to give props to "Sam2010". He went above and beyond sending me photos and multiple emails of his similar install.

So long story short, I just wanted to say, "Thanks friend" to these guys as well as from all the others that I have learned from on this forum!

Oh, the stereo sounds AWESOME!

Cheers,

Greg T.

Old 02-18-2011, 10:11 PM
Bushrider
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear your project went well. It's most of the people (and I gotta admit: complete and utter winter boredom) that keeps me spending so much time on here.

Old 02-18-2011, 10:46 PM
SICKBAGGER
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I agree with you I have been very fortunate to have had help with many things I have done to my bike. As like most of us we all have a life to deal with everyday it sure is outstanding when members here just jump in and help what ever they and follow through to the end even in their own busy lives all hours of the day or night. Many even given their phone numbers and pick up when you call and continue to be very helpful. These are people you don't even know who says American Pride and straight up brotherhood does not exist anymore. The vendors on this forum are also all very stand up and seem to do the right thing at the right price what more can you ask for. There is a great appreciation for the founders of this forum and how they can maintain in the manner that they do also helmets off to you all!

Shoot here come the boss....panic button gone google late!

Old 02-18-2011, 10:54 PM
BadPiggy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

But you meet the nicest people on a Honda!