Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATTENTION: Draggin' Bagger ISSUES

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 07:17 PM
RonH
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: ATTENTION: Draggin' Bagger ISSUES

ORIGINAL: bountyhunter
Amee contacted me on Sunday and will be sending out a replacement shock on Monday!
Sounds like another feather in DB's cap - there are very few companies that will call to help you with your problem on a Sunday!

Old 10-08-2006, 08:07 PM
lowleveldriver
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lets give them a change to make good

Old 10-08-2006, 08:52 PM
ROADTRAIN
Road Captain

Hats off to DB for backing their product,it's easy to sell something but the true test is rectifying a problem,they must be given that chance. Then if this does not happen I guess they are out of here.

ORIGINAL: RonH

ORIGINAL: bountyhunter
Amee contacted me on Sunday and will be sending out a replacement shock on Monday!
Sounds like another feather in DB's cap - there are very few companies that will call to help you with your problem on a Sunday!

Old 10-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

i havent had a problem on mine...at least i dont think i have...i fiddle with the switch so much i have never noticed it losing air...i did move my switch tho [8D]

Old 10-08-2006, 09:28 PM
RonH
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bryan TTM
i havent had a problem on mine...at least i dont think i have...i fiddle with the switch so much i have never noticed it losing air...i did move my switch tho [8D]
Love to see some photos of how that turned out! I'm thinking of trying to put mine in the center dash panel, so I can get to it with either hand

Old 10-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: RonH

ORIGINAL: Bryan TTM
Love to see some photos of how that turned out! I'm thinking of trying to put mine in the center dash panel, so I can get to it with either hand

tomorrow

Old 10-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Biggzed
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 323 Likes on 199 Posts

What prevents over filling the shocks and blowing out the seals on this system? Is the dump valve also a pressure relief valve? It seems like that could of been what happened to BH. Just curious. I am defintitely going to be looking for a air pressure gauge to adapt to this system.

Old 10-08-2006, 10:29 PM
JLHOG
Tourer

I am also adding a gauge to monitor the air pressure. Of course I am still waiting for my Dragginbagger system to arrive. Not a big rush as that fricken four letter word (s***) is in this weeks forecast. This is the gauge I am thinking about:
http://www.egauges.com/vdo_mult.asp?...&Series=Vision

Old 10-08-2006, 10:38 PM
bountyhunter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The shocks should be able to handle the maximum pressure that the supplied compressor puts out. There is an ongoing issue with faulty shock seals that Tony is well aware of, and that was the reason for the delay in the original shipments. To be sure you do not have a leak, pump the system up to full extension and then add more air. A leak will then manifest itself by sound and you veryify the exact location with a soapy water test. Also, some leaks may not be prevalent until a certain pressure is reached. It may hold fine in the garage overnight, yet lose air when riding, and you won't have a clue till ya hit a bump.

Old 10-08-2006, 11:06 PM
2mean2like
Cruiser

What about the issue with the bolt hitting the exhaust.
Has this been handled?

Quick Reply: ATTENTION: Draggin' Bagger ISSUES