Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATTENTION: Draggin' Bagger ISSUES

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 12:43 PM
RonH
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: ATTENTION: Draggin' Bagger ISSUES

Super - Glad you found it - easy fix and no reflection on the system as a whole.I figured it had to be something simple like that, there's too many of these that have been rolling around CA without a hitch. Besides, DB was so great handling that first shock recall problem, there's no reason to doubt they will be just as quick to take care of any other problems that might come up.

Hopefully the weather is gonna clear up around here and I'll be able to take mine out for the first time this afternoon - I can't wait! (been spending much too much time going up and down in the garage all week.... : )

Old 10-07-2006, 01:03 PM
AcidRayn
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i personally think a CLAMP would fix it up right for ya BH. lol

hope it all works out for ya

Old 10-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Bigredone
Road Master

Sounds like some Quality Control issues. That's why I am hesitant to order. I'm very careful about products from new emerging companies that don't have an established background in the products they sell.
Once they get the bugs worked, I'll have a pair of these gems!

Old 10-07-2006, 01:48 PM
rpt63
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I to had a bad T, went to the parts store pick up a stainless steel T and my leak was gone . Called Tony about it because he wants to know about any problems that any of us may have with this system, Tony is sure alot better to deal with then some of the companyies I'v dealt with, he wants us all to be satisfied. I understand you will have bad parts from time to time but Tony is sure doing his best to correct any problems. That being said, I have not had any problems with the system sense the T fitting. After Bountyhunter said the the shock bolt hits his exaust I went out to extend my shocks to max and mine just touch, if I can find a tork bolt the right size this would take care of my touching.Could be the types of mufflers that I have (SE Pros) any ideas?

Old 10-07-2006, 08:08 PM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: Bigredone

Sounds like some Quality Control issues. That's why I am hesitant to order. I'm very careful about products from new emerging companies that don't have an established background in the products they sell.
Once they get the bugs worked, I'll have a pair of these gems!

Quality control? How? No one makes there own products. nothing comes 100%... In fact I think the largest Shock builder in the WORLD makes these shocks. The same company who makes shocks for small companies like Pro Comp Suspension, Rancho, Fabtech, and others.

Old 10-08-2006, 02:04 AM
kimber fan
Advanced

Bigredone,

Where did you get the Webber BBQ handlebar mount? That is the best mod I have ever seen. [sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 10-08-2006, 03:16 AM
BigTom
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: kimber fan

Bigredone,

Where did you get the Webber BBQ handlebar mount? That is the best mod I have ever seen. [sm=goodidea.gif]
Looks a little small. Only 1 burger at a time?

Old 10-08-2006, 03:16 PM
bountyhunter
Banned

Amee contacted me on Sunday and will be sending out a replacement shock on Monday!

Old 10-08-2006, 03:37 PM
J Town
Advanced

BH, stay on'em. Tony's seems smart enough not to PO someone named Bounty Hunter. Hey, Kimber Fan, thanks for asking a question about the grill. Maybe Bigredone will respond. I've been "combing" the web looking for one! Love those Kimber's....and Browning's, and Springfiled's and Colt's and Kel Tech's and XD's and ...................

Old 10-08-2006, 06:32 PM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: kimber fan

Bigredone,

I was lost on this one... I had to figure it out.. Im better now...

Quick Reply: ATTENTION: Draggin' Bagger ISSUES