Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

rude encounter at clayton county, GA HD dealer

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 03:04 PM
ldr999
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Default rude encounter at clayton county, GA HD dealer

this has nothing to do with nothing --- no bid deal just wanting to vent before the family gets home---

I was at the dealer determing what type of slip-ons to get---talking to the service guy about slip-ons---next guy invites me to come outside and listen to his V&H we listen he cuts the bike off---another guy comes up interupts our conversation and acts like I don't exist---he's talking to the other guy--then invades my personal space---I'm getting very uncomfortable I excuse myself get in my car and head for home.

Halfway home I decide to go back to the dealer and see if this guy is still there---get back to the dealer everyone is gone----I know or don't think i would have done anything except words.

I am hoping that this person was just rude in general

From now on I will pay special emphasis on respecting everyone---and let stupid/rude people be..I can't compete with them

thanks for allowing me to vent--I'll finish the yard and go cruising on the SG

Old 10-06-2006, 03:14 PM
bountyhunter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: rude encounter at clayton county, GA HD dealer

Somebody invades MY personal space without invitation....they are instantly treated accordingly. Sometimes all it takes is a certain look[>:]....violence rarely required!

Old 10-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Tech2
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought it said "nude" encounter, and couldn't open the thread fast enough.

Anyway, it's like that everywhere, happens all the time where I work (office environment). I've gotten to the point that when someone does that to me, I just keep talking to the person I'm with and completely ignore the intruder. It gets my message across. Still pisses me off, though. A lot of people nowadays only think of themselves.

Old 10-06-2006, 03:23 PM
GTK
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 579 Likes on 414 Posts

It probably was the best to leave it alone.You never know what will happen over some small encounter with another individual.

Old 10-06-2006, 03:30 PM
vegashd
Banned

I learned long ago to let idiots be idiots, rude people be rude people, and nude people.. well I still cannot leave the nudes alone....

I get all worked up over stuid people. I learned all growing up to respect EVERYONE not just older but younger, male, and female. My mother would have beat my $$ no wait she DID beat my A$$ when I was rude. I do not just say please or thank you I say PLEASE AND THANK YOU....

I hold all doors open, use my manners if I need to talk to someone who is in a conversation or stand there till they invite me in. I cannot stand how rude people are these days.

Old 10-06-2006, 03:41 PM
Yogibear
Tourer

I'm glad you let it go. It's not worth the effort to respond to both jerks.
(The guy you were talking to is equally guilty)

I learned quite a while ago that there will always be a$$H$$$$ in this world
and there is nothing you can do about it except live your life!

You had a good suggestion, go for a ride, always works for me !!

Later..........

Old 10-06-2006, 05:04 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

---he's talking to the other guy--then invades my personal space---I'm getting very uncomfortable I excuse myself get in my car and head for home. "
That happened to country singer Johnny Paycheck in a bar years ago, he simply pulled out his gun and shot the guy then turned and said, Im outta here. You have to Stand up for yourself at least to the point of saying EXCUSE ME we are talking, bet that would have embarresed the guy so much he would have walked away. At least you wouldnt have it eat your ego for the next week.

Old 10-06-2006, 05:05 PM
ldr999
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

thank you all --- the comments about the "nude" encounter makes this post worth it.

Old 10-06-2006, 05:36 PM
04RoadKing
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I agree with gunrunner, you should of said something. I know I would of.

Old 10-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Pastor John
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Man, it's a shame to hear this! I purchased my bike and loads of accessories from the Clayton County HD dealer and really enjoy spending time (and money) there. All of the employees are tremendously helpful and friendly and their information and genuine interest in my business has been refreshing. Although it may be true that some customers don't have any manners, it's exactly the opposite with the staff. Fred, Kevin, David, Larry, Jessica, Cathy, and many others that work at this dealership are among the friendliest and most helpful folks I have ever encountered!

Quick Reply: rude encounter at clayton county, GA HD dealer