Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

rude encounter at clayton county, GA HD dealer

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 08:57 PM
trmn8r
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: rude encounter at clayton county, GA HD dealer

ORIGINAL: Pastor John

Man, it's a shame to hear this! I purchased my bike and loads of accessories from the Clayton County HD dealer and really enjoy spending time (and money) there.
hhhmmm were ya there today interupting conversations and invading peoples personal space?? hhhmm hmmm were ya?
sorry somebody had to ask it

Old 10-06-2006, 09:32 PM
StreetGlider56
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ldr999, seems the world is comming to this, sorry to here you had to go thru the rudeness...
I have had it happen to me more than a few times... In my hay day 20's to 40's That $hit
wouldn't fly at all... But here in Texas you never know who has a piece... Concieled Handgun Licence...

I have one myself, but that's a worthless gunfight..

Besides, there not worth the power and lead...

Old 10-06-2006, 09:57 PM
ldr999
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

in no way am I saying anything bad about Clayton Co HD----just to clarify ---Clayton Co HD is a great place the staff are friendly and very helpful and the service dept is willing to put aftermarket parts on my 07 SG.

Old 10-06-2006, 10:08 PM
hangnman
Tourer

This happens all the time ...many people out there that are so self centered ... they demand your time but if you have something to say they ignore you!! I have discovered the the perfect reponse...never give these ******** the time of day!!

Old 10-07-2006, 12:02 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

get the heck outta myway!!!!!!!!!! I got something to add!! lol

Old 10-07-2006, 12:20 PM
captainhawg
Road Warrior

Dang, I am glad I live where I do, 99% of all people have manners and use them. Most people are motorcycle aware. If you break down on road someone will stop. But we have an interstate that runs through. If someone gets off the highway and decides they want to do what they want in this little, one horse, hick, backwards, redneck, town, someone will usually take exception to their actions, and send them on their way, sometimes rubbing the knots on their head.
One case in point, when I was a fulltime officer, we had been having problems with this one hitchhiker passing through town. you know mouthy type, gave several locals a hard time. Well, later that day, we got a call that someone was laying injured just off roadway outside of town. I arrived and found the same hiker, beat all to hell. I asked him what happened, like I really cared, but needed it for the report. He told me 2 cowboys in a gray pickup asked him if he wanted a ride. One slid out and let him in the middle. They drove him out a dirt road, and got even for the townsfolk, then dumped him on side of road. You know I never found that gray pickup....I guess he didnt know that you don't raise hell in a small town, they tend to stick together.....

Old 10-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Bigredone
Road Master

Clayton HD has a few ladies that I would luv to have invade my space!!

Old 10-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bigredone

Clayton HD has a few ladies that I would luv to have invade my space!!

No kidding. I stopped by last March when we were down for the NASCAR race. There was an adorable little lady working in apperal. Mmmmmmmm.

Back OT. For me all it would have taken is a straight look in the eyes and an "excuse me, but I was talking" response and all would have been done. Been in that situation a few times. If you let people walk on you one time they will walk on you all of the time.

Old 10-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Darryl88
Road Captain

you should have let him know he was being a *****......[sm=icon_beat.gif] Some people dont even realize the way they act....

Old 10-08-2006, 01:24 AM
websterdan
Tourer

That's true. Some never had a lesson in maners growing up. Today's culture won't let you pop a kid in the lips for back talking or interupting an adult conversation (or others). We reap what we sow. Imagine a couple of more generations down the road>>>>

Quick Reply: rude encounter at clayton county, GA HD dealer