Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone purchased from happarel.com?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 09:14 PM
jpalm
Road Captain
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Has anyone purchased from happarel.com?

Been looking at happarel.com (don't put www in front of it) because they have awesome prices on HD jackets. I know that the prices look too good to be true, but I once found the information for the Chinese manufacturer of HD's leather jackets and found one of their $450 jackets for $170. The only thing is that you have to do a bulk order under a business and get through customs, etc. So, I don't think the price is necessarily an indication that the deals are too good to be true, but they also don't appear to be linked to any HD dealer. If you've purchased from them please share your experience.

Old 01-30-2011, 10:47 PM
stupid_rope
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Checked out their site. I was able to order without a business address and just one jacket. i stopped just prior to paying because i dont need a jacket right now, but i wanted to see if it worked.

whatchu talkin bout homie?

Old 01-31-2011, 04:27 AM
jpalm
Road Captain
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by stupid_rope
Checked out their site. I was able to order without a business address and just one jacket. i stopped just prior to paying because i dont need a jacket right now, but i wanted to see if it worked.

whatchu talkin bout homie?
When I mentioned buying in bulk I was referring to the manufacturer in China, not happarel.com. I was just making the point that the low price doesn't necessarily raise a red flag for me because I know how cheap they are from the manufacturer.

Old 01-31-2011, 06:35 AM
stupid_rope
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by jpalm
When I mentioned buying in bulk I was referring to the manufacturer in China, not happarel.com. I was just making the point that the low price doesn't necessarily raise a red flag for me because I know how cheap they are from the manufacturer.
AHH! gotcha...

true about the red flag too...there were many 'authentic' items sold in Korea for wayyy less than retail

Old 02-28-2011, 01:10 AM
pacjwk
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default happarel.com

I recently purchased from them; placed my order on 1/4/11 - got it on 1/9/11 ; ordered the HD Road Warrior 3-in-1 jacket ($299 + 19.95 s/h) ; it came directly from China (Cangzhou)- "packaging" consisted of the plastic bag covered by packaging tape - the jacket was not even in a box; but most importantly, I was not disappointed what was inside - a HD jacket (all the HD labels etc) as advertised! In fact I was planning to buy another jacket but am having problems now accessing their website - not sure if they are still doing business . . . i'll post again if I can or can't order again . . .

Old 04-10-2011, 04:01 PM
harleyroadking63
4th Gear
Wink happarel.com

I recently bought a Enthusiast 3in1 Harley-Davidson Leather Jacket from the website. http://happarel.com

Get the jacket within 4 days. Ship from California via Fedex.
and most importantly I LOVE the jacket!

Have Fun & Ride Safe!

Old 04-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Northern Cowboy
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Interesting that the two guys who have had success with this place are both brand new and their first post is to support for place that sells jackets.

Mind you one has been members for some time.

Just sayin' ....

Old 04-10-2011, 09:31 PM
V2Evo96
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Northern Cowboy
Interesting that the two guys who have had success with this place are both brand new and their first post is to support for place that sells jackets.

Just sayin' ....
Yep agreed-- looks like they are drumming up some business. I see nothing that would indicate anything smelly other than that..... but there are places to buy direct from China at better prices than that..

http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/harl...r+jackets.html

Old 04-10-2011, 10:42 PM
vistavette
Stellar HDF Member
Received 183 Likes on 129 Posts

Is there anything about these jackets that indicates they are knock offs? Any quality issues or odd markings for example?

Old 04-11-2011, 02:15 AM
harleyroadking63
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Northern Cowboy

Just sayin' ....
Hi.

Before I placed my order with happarel.com last week, I saw this post. And I have noticed there is one good comment about this HD dealer.
So, I just wanna drop by here to thanks him and leave a message on this forum.

Quick Reply: Has anyone purchased from happarel.com?