Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone purchased from happarel.com?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Kilokato
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok...Update on my refund status...I did get a refund on a jacket I bought from Happarel minus 7%....They seem to be on the up & up if you don't like the product you buy from them...

Old 09-05-2012, 11:06 AM
LGFB
Stage IV

just a new guy here but take a look at davidjacket. placed an order for a 3-1 and 2 long sleeve shirts. order was placed on the 23rd of August, received tracking number within 2 days and received order September 4th. looks great and same quality as the one i tried on at the dealer for 60% less the cost. customer service replies within 24hrs. i give them 2 thumbs up.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:58 PM
SailorDoc
3rd Gear

I wanted to reply regarding davidjacket. I could care less if anyone buys a jacket from these guys or not. I don't work for them nor do I get a cut or a finders fee. But my experience in doing business with them has been great. I have purchased 2 jackets from them over the past few years. I am expecting the second one any day. I get the impression that some people think that HD jackets are made in the US of A. I got a hot flash for you, they are made in China! I don't like it but that is a fact. The jacket has the same stock number that you would see in a HD dealership. So be my guest and spend 450 to 525 if you want. But you can get the same jacket, its not a knock off, and pay 170. My credit union charged 10 bucks for the wire and shipping was 43 bucks. That is my experience with davidjacket. I will probably buy another one at some point.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:45 AM
JohnGrand
Stage II

I ordered a jacket from Happarel on 9/17/2012, and was told by them that the jacket was shipped on the 19th and I would receive the jacket within 8 days max. Eight days have come and gone and no jacket, I emailed them and received a reply that the jacket is on back order after they already told me that they shipped it. I have asked happarel to cancel the order and I'll buy the jacket at a HD dealer instead. After multiple attempts to contact them again, I have not heard back from them at all, dead silence. I'll post the results of this mess and hope for the best.

Last edited by JohnGrand; 09-28-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:30 AM
JohnGrand
Stage II
Angry Patience is a virtue that some time I lack

Well the jacket arrived today and I have to admit the I am very pleased with the quality and the jacket style. Maybe a little late but well worth it.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:26 AM
HD Freaks
Stage I

Originally Posted by Kilokato
Ok, an update...I finally received an email back from happarel a couple days after emailing them about a return/refund. They offered an additional 25% off the price to be refunded to my credit card if I would keep the jacket. I decided to go ahead and return the jacket to a Torrence, CA address two weeks ago. I haven't heard from them yet but they did advise it could take 20 days or so to see the credit on my card after they recieve the jacket back though.
Can you please leave the address on this Forum? I've been trying to get it from Happarel.com but they won't give it to me and I need to send a jacket back.

Old 11-22-2012, 07:46 AM
frostyj1
Stage I

I just received a jacket from HD-Apparel, I tried to get the same jacket from a HD store in Australia but they did not have my size and when they tried to order it they found it had been discontinued. The one from HD Apparel looks good and the quality is okay but is a lighter leather than the real thing I tried on in the HD dealership. It arrived in a plain plastic bag from China, it was received in 18 days as promised on the website. Now I am in two minds, I like the look of the jacket but would prefer the protection of heavier leather. I am not sure if I should return it, as I may not see the jacket or my money again. I read in the forum that one of you got your money back and would be interested if anyone else has returned anything to them.

Update: Checked the jacket against the one in the dealership and it was the same weight leather as the dealership jacket. HDApparel offered me a 30% refund on what I paid or a full refund for returning the Jacket. I kept the jacket and took the offer of the 30% refund and they were true to thier word and processed the refund 2 weeks later. I therefore got a summer weight jacket for $220 Aussie dollars. More than happy with the service the company provided.

Last edited by frostyj1; 01-02-2013 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Update
Old 11-22-2012, 10:58 AM
PDDGM
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just compared a jacket on happarel.com (309.00)to the same on davidjacket.com (189.00). Guess if I was going to order, I would give davidjacket.com my business. I would like to support my local dealer, but when they want 400.00 or more for the same coat from the same place, and I am betting their markup is way more than either of these. I am going to save money where I can..

Joe

Old 01-09-2013, 09:02 PM
snovales
Intermediate

I ask a friend in China to call the company Davidjacket.com to check if they are real, this is what she says:

"As I told you before that you can't trust this davidjacket store,I called them but the phone is powered off and can't get through,if they are real and normal business,their phone should can get through.and also I called their cell phone they showed in the email,when I asked the person,he didn't answer my question and hang off immediatly,You can't trust them!!!I guess they are cheats!"

But there are some good comments about them in this thread...

Maybe I'll take a chance and buy something from them...

Old 03-06-2013, 05:49 AM
harley_badboy
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Just ordered a jacket from happarel - will let you know how it goes.

Quick Reply: Has anyone purchased from happarel.com?