Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone purchased from happarel.com?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 01:52 PM
lighthouse44
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default happarel

I was skeptical also, have only had the bike a few weeks . My wife picked out a coat that was over $400 at a dealer. She let me have a bike so buying her the coat she wanted was a no brainer. I ordered it on Thurs,8/29. Dhl delivered it today,9/6 and that included the labor day weekend. The bag was so small I thought I was screwed. I just opened it and could not be happier. (or maybe relieved) anyway my 2cents

Old 09-07-2011, 07:11 AM
Loko
Stage I

Hello, Loko from France.
I found this forum/post as I'm also looking for feedback about happarel.com
I was about to order them an Half-Mile (97074-11VM) HDjacket. The support team is nice and answers quickly by emails. They also told me they had this jacket in their us stock and would send it from the USA.
I also noticed there's no address nore phone number on their website,and could not find them in the yellowpages. Also, they answer my emails at a time when Californian still sleep and when Chinese people are already up
I believe this is a fake website for a chinese dealer.
I spent severl nights looking for this jacket on alibaba/aliexpress, many dealers sell it, but all show the same pictures and cannot show you any other if you ask for. Same thing for eBay.
So I believe they all come from China, official HD store or not, I don't know, but French customs are VERY annoying and open most of parcels and do not hesitate to give fines.
However I believe what's most important is feedback from this or that site, and I'm glad to see good ones here so I will order from them anyway, that's what make the difference.
Also, I completly agree to buy local, but here in France/Europe that jacket is sold 550€ (770$) !
I directly asked them what's the deal with this "fake" domainname in Kansas City, let's see what they will say
Loko
(sorry for my very long message )

Old 09-07-2011, 07:20 AM
nvsteve
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 74 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by lighthouse44
I was skeptical also, have only had the bike a few weeks . My wife picked out a coat that was over $400 at a dealer. She let me have a bike so buying her the coat she wanted was a no brainer. I ordered it on Thurs,8/29. Dhl delivered it today,9/6 and that included the labor day weekend. The bag was so small I thought I was screwed. I just opened it and could not be happier. (or maybe relieved) anyway my 2cents
How much did you pay for the coat?

Old 09-11-2011, 01:54 AM
1 2 many
Road Captain
Received 90 Likes on 63 Posts
Thumbs up Jacket

I orderd a jacket earlier this year thru them and I am very pleased with the jacket

Old 09-19-2011, 08:49 PM
billytha
Stage IV
Default happarel

ordered a cut 14 days ago still haven't received it. was sent a tracking number that still doesn't exist. supposed to get it tomorrow. we'll see. was told they had to order it direct from Harley I guess that means china. my credit card was processed that same day I ordered it.

Old 09-19-2011, 09:15 PM
scasey
Road Master

Subscribed

Old 11-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Keithhu
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,544 Likes on 2,700 Posts

I also found http://www.davidjacket.com/ - never used them, but thought I'd post it.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:35 AM
scasey
Road Master

Originally Posted by Keithhu
I also found http://www.davidjacket.com/ - never used them, but thought I'd post it.

prices there are pretty good wondering if anyone knows anything about the company?

Old 01-29-2012, 12:00 AM
Croc_HOG
4th Gear
Default Placed an order last night

I actually found hd forums when looking for feedback on happarel.com. The jacket I wanted is $100 less than at my local dealer so I decided to take a chance and order. So far so good, as I got a confirmation email that my order has been processed and it all looks legitimate. Of course I now have to wait 7-10 days to see so hopefully you'll see a positive response from me at that time.

Old 01-29-2012, 12:16 AM
eddiepoindexter
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Beanerflhx
+1
Fox Creek leather is really nice...

Quick Reply: Has anyone purchased from happarel.com?