Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rinehart TD headpipe cracked!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011 | 02:51 PM
Screamin Steve
|
Cruiser
Default Rinehart TD headpipe cracked!!!

Guys,
The headpipe on my Rineharts has cracked, so i was pondering the thought of replacing the headpipe or switching to a 2 into 1 system. I am leaning torwards the Bassani Road Rage pipe and was wondering what your thoughts are on these. Any pics would be great.
Thanks,
Steve

Old 01-30-2011 | 03:03 PM
passae
Tourer

Originally Posted by Screamin Steve
Guys,
The headpipe on my Rineharts has cracked, so i was pondering the thought of replacing the headpipe or switching to a 2 into 1 system. I am leaning torwards the Bassani Road Rage pipe and was wondering what your thoughts are on these. Any pics would be great.
Thanks,
Steve

If you like a bagger with a one pipe look....yes, power/sound will be good too. My buddy has the Bassani, likes it...I like the dual look.

When did you get the Rineharts??? Just wondering if your pipes were made after the ownership change...Bub no longer owns. Quality no longer as good...thinner metal being used.

Old 01-30-2011 | 03:07 PM
Screamin Steve
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by passae
If you like a bagger with a one pipe look....yes, power/sound will be good too. My buddy has the Bassani, likes it...I like the dual look.

When did you get the Rineharts??? Just wondering if your pipes were made after the ownership change...Bub no longer owns. Quality no longer as good...thinner metal being used.
3 years ago