Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Rockford Fosgate mini amp?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 05:58 PM
coolgreen13
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want this now! Do not want to wait until june lol

Old 02-27-2011, 06:53 PM
eds06roadglide
Cruiser

Great more speaker crap to buy!!!! Very interested in the amp..!!! Would like to loose my JL 200/2 for a 4 channel. The JL is a perfect fit above the stock deck location and sounds AWESOME but I don't like the the fact that I'm splitting 2 channels to run 4 6 1/2's and 4 tweets...Don't get me wrong my system is rediculas but I bet it could be better and this might be the way!!!!!

Old 02-27-2011, 07:21 PM
GLACIERPEARL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

For the guys wanting this,.....the June release date does kinda suck,..especially for th eguys in the 'bad weather' states. June is almost mid-season riding time.

Old 02-27-2011, 07:50 PM
BlackPearl#1
Stellar HDF Member
Received 126 Likes on 113 Posts
Default I agree

June does suck, but what can ya do. I have not heard from anyone with the RF speakers, but would love to see if they are comparable to the Hertz or whatever other really good ones are out there. Thankfully I have only bought some 6.5's and rings so it is not like I will be on transformation #4 or 5 like some of the others here. Actually I am kidding and have learned alot from many of you here and am looking forward to sharing everything I learn with the RF stuff if and when this really happens.

Old 02-27-2011, 07:55 PM
houronron
Cruiser
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Subscribed

Old 02-27-2011, 08:05 PM
Hogbling
Advanced

There is nothing out there better than Rockford Fosgate. I had an 08 Nissan Titan with a fgactory RF system . I was so much more than any previous system i've had.

You will not go wrong buying Fosgate.......Unmatched performance and quality.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:15 PM
jmartig
Novice

Damn damn damn! I just got the ok from the old lady to pound some cash down on Hawg Wired. I have been researching for a year now ..... And now I see this! AND I have to wait till June! Was planning a ride from Milwaukee where I live to Lynchburg, TN (where our fav drink was born) I was thinking May or June but I want to get it in before the thaw. If anyone has "ins" with someone I have cash lol!

Old 03-07-2011, 02:25 PM
FFeric
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I just got a Hawg Wired system last summer. But now I am thinking about getting speakers for my lowers. I don't know muc about stereos. Any opinions on how RF compares to the Hawg Wired? Could I keep it simple with a 4 channel amp and 4 speakers? Rookie questions lol

Old 03-07-2011, 02:26 PM
cosmic tang
Intermediate

crank it

Old 03-07-2011, 02:42 PM
BlackPearl#1
Stellar HDF Member
Received 126 Likes on 113 Posts
Default RF

Originally Posted by FFeric
I just got a Hawg Wired system last summer. But now I am thinking about getting speakers for my lowers. I don't know muc about stereos. Any opinions on how RF compares to the Hawg Wired? Could I keep it simple with a 4 channel amp and 4 speakers? Rookie questions lol
Stay tuned and I will keep this as up to date as possible. I know Paul Yaffe at bagger nation is pretty excited and has the type of system you are looking at now from HW'd and plans to do the same with the RF stuff, just a little more affordable. I hope to hear from some of the guys who have used the RF stuff too, but it doesn't look like many have tried too much yet or have not said so here yet anyways. As many other have said, hard to go wrong with stuff from RF. I also know the stuff you have has a great name here so selling that stuff would be pretty simple too. Good luck.
Kris

Quick Reply: New Rockford Fosgate mini amp?