Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wish I was a little brighter

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 02:28 AM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

just put a lot of hotrod goodies in your motor and you'll be the one at the front of the pack. that way your friends will have a taillight to bitch about. for an excellent headlight, i highly suggest the E-code headlight housing. they're made by hella and cibie, and are for the european market. 40 bucks for the housing, and they claim to put out 400% more light, although that's exagerated of course. they place the beam down your lane rather than splattering it all over the place, i.e. in the median, off to the shoulder, and to illuminate overhead signs like our dot compliant lights do. be sure to get the ones destined for germany and france because if you get the ones for great britain they're for driving on the wrong side of the road. here's the information as to where i got mine. susquehanna motorsports they're in pennsylvania and using the h-4 bulb i took out of my plastic harley housing, the hella headlight housing made a huge difference. it's all in the focus and of course like the other guys mentioned, aiming it properly. check out the hella headlights in susquehanna motorsports site. i'm really happy with mine.

Old 01-24-2011, 07:07 AM
toad6301
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I changed my headlight to the Sylvania
Ultra white and aimed it a little higher
and I get a few headlight flashes wanting
me to dim mine until I flash the "HIGH"
on them. My riding buddies say they never
have to worry where I am at because all
they have to do is glance, and there I am.