Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dead Center Cycles

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 01:56 PM
reefrider
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Thumbs up Dead Center Cycles

A big thanks to Willem at Dead Center.
A couple years ago I decided to add a detach fairing to my RKC. After a lot of research on the forum it seemed the DC fairing was the way to go for myself. Just as I was about to pull the trigger on a new one, BigDaddyMike decided he needed a new Road Glide and I picked his fairing up in the classifieds.
Fast forward to last week. Ive been wanting to upgrade the stereo because of tinnitus and tru duals. When I pulled the fairing apart I found a wind shield mounting bracket had come loose and needed to be cemented back to the inner fairing. I thought of using some jb weld but didn't have a jig or anything to align the brackets perfectly. As luck would have it, Dead Center is located 20 miles south of me in Seattle so off I went. After telling my story and him taking a look, Willem at DC said no problem. $50 and a few days. When I Picked up the fairing and asked for the bill he told me no charge. Talk about service! Especially to someone who bought your product used and it's well out of the warranty. Thanks again Dead Center.
RR (Scott)

Old 01-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Nice! I've heard nothing but good things about Dead Center.