Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TONY/Draggin' Baggers..We told ya so thread..BUSTED!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 05:12 PM
bountyhunter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default TONY/Draggin' Baggers..We told ya so thread..BUSTED!

MONROE MaxAir MA785 (Corvette shocks), current backbone of the DB system, are simply UNSUITABLE/UNSAFE! Full extension of 14", will cause bottom shock bolt heads to contact exhaust, full compression of 9.5", causes tire to contact/destroy fender wire harness & paintwork. Also, the top shock mount interferes with detach hardware. WARNING: DON'T BUY this POS, rip-off, cheap garage kit! [:'(] Customer service sucked, right from the beginnning & is now non-existent, ask around! Many here at HDF were burned/scammed/mislead, by the false claims/promises (outright lies) of Draggin' Baggers. Engineered/promoted by, HDF member (td3), Tony Dominick, vanished, as quickly as he appeared. TONY, are ya still in operatin' or just hidin' out? Come out, come out, wherever ya are...we just want a few answers. Is that too much to ask for our money, that lines your pockets? How about an update for those waiting on the promised NEW replacement shocks...anytime now I bet? [8D] See ya at your booth in Daytona, be a man, bring along some honor, an apology & spare parts, for your expanding legion of extremely unsatisfied customers/fellow HD owners. Ya blew it real bad, right from the start, and ya know it...what's your word worth now, TONY?

More info @
www.dragginbaggers.com
Ask for TONY!

Old 09-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Branded
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Draggin' Baggers component info!

Do tell!! Whats the part #s on the shocks and compressor?

Old 09-30-2006, 07:41 PM
2006streetglide
Road Captain

What type of warranty comes with the system?

What is the life expectancy of the shocks and compressor?

What happens 1-1/2 yrs. + from now if the shocks fail to hold air what recorse do you have? Rebuild them? pitch and buy another set? send it back to the manufacturer?

I'm interested in the system but I'm a bit leary about a system which hasn't been proven over time. I've seen too many vehicles with the "slammed" look and not because they intend it to look that way, it is because their systems failed and would no longer hold the air.

This could apply to the various air ride systems out there and is not intended for anyone man'f.

Old 09-30-2006, 07:45 PM
td3
Cruiser

Hey Bounty,
Thanks for the post and yes we took alot more orders this week. Branded, the shocks are designed for us and we would be happy to sell you a set, today is the last day for the forum discount. We will always offer replacement parts to existing customers. Our goal is make your bike more comfortable.
Thanks,
Tony

Old 09-30-2006, 08:13 PM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: 2006streetglide

What happens 1-1/2 yrs. + from now if the shocks fail to hold air what recorse do you have? Rebuild them? pitch and buy another set? send it back to the manufacturer?

I'm interested in the system but I'm a bit leary about a system which hasn't been proven over time. I've seen too many vehicles with the "slammed" look and not because they intend it to look that way, it is because their systems failed and would no longer hold the air.

This could apply to the various air ride systems out there and is not intended for anyone man'f.

shocks are not good for more then a couple years anyway if you actually ride.

What recourse do you want? for 400 bucks its a win win situation only if they only last a year.

Not to meniont I am sure he will have replacement shocks available if need be.

iMy firestone airbags on my Super Duty took a crap... They did nothing for a warrenty on a WORLD leading airbag company.

Old 09-30-2006, 08:14 PM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: Branded

Do tell!! Whats the part #s on the shocks and compressor?
Buy the system and have a looksie yourself. If you were so into doing it cheap you should have come up with the idea and ability yourself.

Old 09-30-2006, 09:01 PM
Branded
Road Master

Sorry but I'm callin B.S. on this reply Vegas, the shocks on my 99 Road King are still fine and hold air. I didnt know I was suppose to change my air shocks when I change spark plugs????[sm=boink3.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif]

Old 09-30-2006, 09:18 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,853 Likes on 1,601 Posts

About to say, one year on shocks? Shocks are designed to last much longer than that.
Vegas, your shock guy is taking you to the bank lol...

lp

ORIGINAL: Branded

Sorry but I'm callin B.S. on this reply Vegas, the shocks on my 99 Road King are still fine and hold air. I didnt know I was suppose to change my air shocks when I change spark plugs????[sm=boink3.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif]

Old 09-30-2006, 09:18 PM
2006streetglide
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: vegashd

ORIGINAL: 2006streetglide

This could apply to the various air ride systems out there and is not intended for any one man'f.

shocks are not good for more then a couple years anyway if you actually ride.

What recourse do you want? for 400 bucks its a win win situation only if they only last a year.

I'm sure they are quality items but come on... forking out a couple hundred bucks every year or two for shocks would be rediculous. Maybe I'm going to buy up all the OE H-D shocks that hit eBay and sell them back to you after you quit replacing the air shocks after two or three times.

Not to meniont I am sure he will have replacement shocks available if need be.

iMy firestone airbags on my Super Duty took a crap... They did nothing for a warrenty on a WORLD leading airbag company.

Old 09-30-2006, 09:25 PM
dawg
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,238 Likes on 1,849 Posts

Play nice boys or I'm taking all of your shocks away

Quick Reply: TONY/Draggin' Baggers..We told ya so thread..BUSTED!