Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TONY/Draggin' Baggers..We told ya so thread..BUSTED!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 08:35 AM
jmorton10
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Draggin' Baggers...BEWARE/WARNING/DANGER!

I may be going out on a limb here, but isn't it possible that the people who keep bashingTony and DBhere have pretty much drove him from the site and pissed him off so much that he's just said "**** it and **** them" and that's why we haven't heard from him?
I kinda wondered if that was the case myself. I bought the DB system, used it for a while & returned it for a refund when I had problems with it.

When I got ahold of Ameeto inquire abouta possible refund, I didn't make any threats or slam the product in any way -I sent her a polite/well thought outemail & got one back from her that was very similar. We then agreed I would send the system back. I sent it back & two days later Amee called my cellto verify my credit card # to process the refund. Although I didn't keep the product, they always treated me well & I have nothing but good to say about them myself.

When I saw all the slamming/name calling posts about DB, I wondered what their response would be & now we know. I definitely do NOT mean to imply that everyone here resorted to that stuff(&if anyone used the same approach as me & was ignored I apologize), but maybe calling them thieves/liars etc is not the best way to get a resolution to the problems(I sincerely doubt they started this company with the intent to cheat anybody)

~John

Old 01-27-2007, 10:23 AM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts
Default RE: Draggin' Baggers...BEWARE/WARNING/DANGER!

I just took my shocks completely off last night...little firm, but nice and low Bounty Hunter gave me the idea