Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TONY/Draggin' Baggers..We told ya so thread..BUSTED!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 07:06 PM
JeffSG
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Draggin' Baggers...BEWARE/WARNING/DANGER!

I don't know whichsubject has seen the most interest in my short time here...this one or the dreaded "07 tranny problems". Anyway, best of luck to you guys. I hope Tony will eventually do the right thing.

Good luck and ride safe,

Old 01-26-2007, 07:12 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,853 Likes on 1,601 Posts

Whats even worse is that your bike is like number three in their photo gallery representing Canada....
I'd make them take it down.

lp

ORIGINAL: bountyhunter

Hey, that's a little harsh. More like runnin', hidin', dippin' & divin', slitherin', low life, cheatin', scumbag RATS! Could be showin' up at a rally near you. Claims and promises, gone up in smoke, like a cheap wiring harness! Whatever happened to www.dragginbaggers.com ?

Old 01-26-2007, 07:18 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 8,477 Likes on 4,375 Posts

Reminds of the great American business true story of L.L.Bean... when his initial products included the famous waterproof boot that is so popular since... He did a lot of trial and error and brought it to market and then they started falling apart, sales stopped, he went virtually bankrupt making ALL his customers whole again, but didn't give up on the product and redesigned it and had created such good will by standing behind the early customers that he pulled it out of the ashes and... therest is history!
Ever been to their home base stores? Wow!!
ORIGINAL: JeffSG

I don't know whichsubject has seen the most interest in my short time here...this one or the dreaded "07 tranny problems". Anyway, best of luck to you guys. I hope Tony will eventually do the right thing.

Good luck and ride safe,

Old 01-26-2007, 07:21 PM
jmorton10
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We Told You So!!!![sm=happybounce.gif]
why is there always some a-hole that just can't resist wasting bandwidth with a stupid useless post like this??(there's at least one on every message board everywhere)

~John

Old 01-26-2007, 07:45 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: gunrunner

Duh? Seems I remember when some of us told our opinions on the home made POS item everyone was raving about and were promptly blasted into smytherines!!!! Well I just gotta do it.[sm=lildevil.gif]

I told myself not to buy em also. Then I bought them anyway. I never listen to myself and that's why!!

Old 01-26-2007, 08:19 PM
RonH
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: solorider
ORIGINAL: bountyhunter
Excess extension (14") causes bottom shock bolt heads to contact the exhaust, excess compression (9 1/2") causes tire to contact/destroy fender wire harness & the top shock mount interferes with detach hardware.
I read all the posts but never saw anybody from DB, or anybody that is happy with the product, address bounty's comments from above. Or did I miss it somewhere?
I'm still very happy with my DB set up. So to address the comments above: "Excess extension" means you're riding taller than stock height, I certainly never go there so that's never a problem. "Excess compression" means you're completely slammmed and I never ride there so that's not a problem either. Seems to me as long as you ride within the known parameters there's nothing wrong with the system at all. So I'm still quite content to wait for whatever DB comes up with.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:24 PM
BigTom
Cruiser

I just wish Tony would at least post here to let us know that he is still working on this.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:30 PM
bountyhunter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tony post here, are u kidding, won't even return a call or email...gone underground...likely for good!

Old 01-26-2007, 08:51 PM
StreetGlider56
Road Warrior
Default RE: Draggin' Baggers component info!

ORIGINAL: td3

Hey,
I will tell you to expect 100,000 miles or so from our shocks, our manufacturer has 80 years experience. No posts on this forum states changing the shocks every year. We at $399 have not taken anyone to the bank when system cost 4 times as much... I offer a great product at a great price... We will stand behind what we sell.
Tony
Isn't this a post from tony?

And why the need for lowering a StreetGlide..or an ultra...??

Mines stock and my feet sit flat on the ground...

And for two up riding, they have a hand pump , add 2-3 psi and your done...

Before long hydrolics will making the things hop down the road...

Old 01-26-2007, 10:22 PM
Branded
Road Master

ORIGINAL: jmorton10

why is there always some a-hole that just can't resist wasting bandwidth with a stupid useless post like this??(there's at least one on every message board everywhere)

Because there is always a know it all A Hole that will respond with a negetive remark !!
~John

Quick Reply: TONY/Draggin' Baggers..We told ya so thread..BUSTED!