Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TONY/Draggin' Baggers..We told ya so thread..BUSTED!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 03:31 PM
vegashd
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Draggin' Baggers component info!

ORIGINAL: lp

WE read your posts. Read something like this:

[ shocks are not good for more then a couple years anyway if you actually ride.

What recourse do you want? for 400 bucks its a win win situation only if they only last a year. ]

Oh EVERY 4 years if you ride 25,000 miles a year...hummm Didn't see that in the original post.
Regardless I think eveyone got your point, we were just jabbin ya.

No need to go get upset and post my tax records!! Cause we know your our forum Private eye..lol

lp

ORIGINAL: vegashd

You should reread my post and see I NEVER said to replace your shocks every year. If your riding 25k a year 4 years and you should replace them anyways.

Like I DID say in my post If they DID only last a year at 400 bucks it is a FANTASTIC deal. As Replacements are not more then 200 bucks anyways.

DO I think they will only last a year? NO CHANCE IN HELL, DO I htink I will have problems? NO CHANCE IN HELL.

I was giving everyone a worse case scenario, IF THEY ONLY GAVE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY and the shocks did not last...... AT MOST A COUPLE HUNDRED BUCKS!!! Can no one afford that?

Once again, I have no worries in this shock system.
OKAY OKAY OKAY, A couple few.... Is that good? LOL

I personally think for 400 bucks you cannot loos eon this purchase. Like Bounty pointed out Monroe shocks. HUGE shock supplier. They have there own brand and make alot of automotive and motorcycle application shocks for BIG companies to put there name on them.

Old 10-01-2006, 04:51 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,853 Likes on 1,601 Posts

Yeah I totally agree. The shocks are a no brainer. Just wish I'd got on the band wagon and bought some. Maybe Tony will send me a PM and hook me up with the sale price.
Shouldn't have waited. I'm like right down the road I think. I'm in San Diego sitting in a hotel room bored out of my mind. No bike, no buds to hang with, just hanging out on HDF.
Can't wait to get home (Charleston SC) and get back to riding.

lp

I personally think for 400 bucks you cannot loos eon this purchase. Like Bounty pointed out Monroe shocks. HUGE shock supplier. They have there own brand and make alot of automotive and motorcycle application shocks for BIG companies to put there name on them.

Old 10-01-2006, 07:30 PM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: lp

Yeah I totally agree. The shocks are a no brainer. Just wish I'd got on the band wagon and bought some. Maybe Tony will send me a PM and hook me up with the sale price.
Shouldn't have waited. I'm like right down the road I think. I'm in San Diego sitting in a hotel room bored out of my mind. No bike, no buds to hang with, just hanging out on HDF.
Can't wait to get home (Charleston SC) and get back to riding.

lp

I feel for you. I hate when im stuck in a hotel long from home.

Old 10-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: 2006streetglide

ORIGINAL: 2006streetglide

ORIGINAL: Primo

Hi-Lo Air ride = Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser.

Primo
Do you have a link Primo?
http://www.bikebuddypro.com/

Old 10-01-2006, 09:15 PM
2006streetglide
Road Captain

Thanks Primo.

Old 10-07-2006, 12:10 AM
2006streetglide
Road Captain

As I asked before >> What type of warranty comes with the system?

What is the life expectancy of the shocks and compressor?

What happens 1-1/2 yrs. + from now if the shocks fail to hold air what recorse do you have? Rebuild them? pitch and buy another set? send it back to the manufacturer?

I'm interested in the system but I'm a bit leary about a system which hasn't been proven over time. I've seen too many vehicles with the "slammed" look and not because they intend it to look that way, it is because their systems failed and would no longer hold the air.

This could apply to the various air ride systems out there and is not intended for anyone man'f.

https://www.hdforums.com/m_815820/tm.htm

Old 11-30-2006, 06:55 PM
SteelCityScooter
Road Master

ORIGINAL: td3

Hey Bounty,
Thanks for the post and yes we took alot more orders this week. Branded, the shocks are designed for us and we would be happy to sell you a set, today is the last day for the forum discount. We will always offer replacement parts to existing customers. Our goal is make your bike more comfortable.
Thanks,
Tony

Oh just saving this so it don't come up missing

Old 11-30-2006, 07:04 PM
ones
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: td3

Hey Bounty,
Thanks for the post and yes we took alot more orders this week. Branded, the shocks are designed for us and we would be happy to sell you a set, today is the last day for the forum discount. We will always offer replacement parts to existing customers. Our goal is make your bike more comfortable.
Thanks,
Tony
Notice the word COMFORTABLE
And now go to their website and read the disclamers.

Old 11-30-2006, 09:34 PM
hd2007
Road Warrior

What is a few wires among friends ?
ORIGINAL: bountyhunter

Just did a little research on the 2 major components in the Draggin' Baggers system. The shocks are MONROE (an industry leader) Max-Air, made in USA....Compressor is made by VIAIR, a major player in the game. Good to know that we are getting first rate equipment. Looks like Tony did his research well to put together a quality package for the bagger crew! I know he has his hands full just trying to keep up with the demand![sm=violent053.gif]

Old 11-30-2006, 11:21 PM
ones
Advanced

Just for Tony.

Quick Reply: TONY/Draggin' Baggers..We told ya so thread..BUSTED!