Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TONY/Draggin' Baggers..We told ya so thread..BUSTED!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 09:27 PM
td3
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Draggin' Baggers component info!

Hey,
I will tell you to expect 100,000 miles or so from our shocks, our manufacturer has 80 years experience. No posts on this forum states changing the shocks every year. We at $399 have not taken anyone to the bank when system cost 4 times as much... I offer a great product at a great price... We will stand behind what we sell.
Tony

Old 09-30-2006, 09:27 PM
JLHOG
Tourer

Just because the warranty is 1 year dont mean they wont last longer. Last year I purchased a brand new house and it came with a 1 year warranty. I spent a lot more than $400 on the house and I dont plan on replacing it any time soon.

Old 09-30-2006, 09:33 PM
2006streetglide
Road Captain

Tony,

Just curious... what would replacement shocks cost if needed?

Do you know what is the warranty history with these specific type shocks?

Again, I am very interested in the system yet I'm on the fence about long term reliability of the components.

Can you shed some light on any known reliability issues? What has been the shortest lived or oldest known set on the road?

Old 10-01-2006, 01:12 AM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,853 Likes on 1,601 Posts

Read the posts Tony. We were just giving Vegas a hard time. Apparently he thinks you need to change out the shocks every year or so if you ride your bike alot. I wonder whos selling him shocks....lol

lp

ORIGINAL: td3

Hey,
I will tell you to expect 100,000 miles or so from our shocks, our manufacturer has 80 years experience. No posts on this forum states changing the shocks every year. We at $399 have not taken anyone to the bank when system cost 4 times as much... I offer a great product at a great price... We will stand behind what we sell.
Tony

Old 10-01-2006, 01:37 AM
roseroid
Advanced

Wish I had met Tony last year, I bought competitor air-ride for $1600.00 US, and 1 year warrenty!! You do the MATH.......... roid

Old 10-01-2006, 02:23 AM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi-Lo Air ride = Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser.

Primo

Old 10-01-2006, 04:53 AM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: lp

Read the posts Tony. We were just giving Vegas a hard time. Apparently he thinks you need to change out the shocks every year or so if you ride your bike alot. I wonder whos selling him shocks....lol

lp

ORIGINAL: td3

Hey,
Tony
You should reread my post and see I NEVER said to replace your shocks every year. If your riding 25k a year 4 years and you should replace them anyways.

Like I DID say in my post If they DID only last a year at 400 bucks it is a FANTASTIC deal. As Replacements are not more then 200 bucks anyways.

DO I think they will only last a year? NO CHANCE IN HELL, DO I htink I will have problems? NO CHANCE IN HELL.

I was giving everyone a worse case scenario, IF THEY ONLY GAVE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY and the shocks did not last...... AT MOST A COUPLE HUNDRED BUCKS!!! Can no one afford that?

Once again, I have no worries in this shock system.

Old 10-01-2006, 10:14 AM
2006streetglide
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: Primo

Do you have a link Primo?

Primo

Old 10-01-2006, 10:15 AM
2006streetglide
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: 2006streetglide

ORIGINAL: Primo

Primo
Do you have a link Primo?

Old 10-01-2006, 02:02 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,853 Likes on 1,601 Posts

WE read your posts. Read something like this:

[ shocks are not good for more then a couple years anyway if you actually ride.

What recourse do you want? for 400 bucks its a win win situation only if they only last a year. ]

Oh EVERY 4 years if you ride 25,000 miles a year...hummm Didn't see that in the original post.
Regardless I think eveyone got your point, we were just jabbin ya.

No need to go get upset and post my tax records!! Cause we know your our forum Private eye..lol

lp

ORIGINAL: vegashd

You should reread my post and see I NEVER said to replace your shocks every year. If your riding 25k a year 4 years and you should replace them anyways.

Like I DID say in my post If they DID only last a year at 400 bucks it is a FANTASTIC deal. As Replacements are not more then 200 bucks anyways.

DO I think they will only last a year? NO CHANCE IN HELL, DO I htink I will have problems? NO CHANCE IN HELL.

I was giving everyone a worse case scenario, IF THEY ONLY GAVE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY and the shocks did not last...... AT MOST A COUPLE HUNDRED BUCKS!!! Can no one afford that?

Once again, I have no worries in this shock system.

Quick Reply: TONY/Draggin' Baggers..We told ya so thread..BUSTED!